LazygonInfinity

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D 2.7L Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was about 11 months and it showed up without any update from Ford. Dealer seemed surprised when it arrived on the truck.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BaseSquatch is the cheat code of Broncos. More money for mods! I’m praying my wife doesn’t notice the new wheels. 👀

Ford Bronco BaseSquatch Base Sasquatch Bronco Club E9B1B75A-27D8-41BA-8B0C-B7C7A9AA2C8C

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was about 11 months and it showed up without any update from Ford. Dealer seemed surprised when it arrived on the truck.
Same experience. Went from "In Production" (think Ice mountain) to email from dealer...

Sponsored

LazygonInfinity

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D 2.7L Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same build, picked mine up last night, Amazon cart filled tonight, UPS trucks should be running pretty steady to my house in a couple days.
I'm doing my best to hold off on the desire to dump thousands on mods. I already ordered floor mats and a stubby antenna. I'll do the Ford Performance tune at some point in the near future, and I am trying to figure out if I can get a Big Bend steering wheel to replace the cheap one on the Base. Literally my only gripe about the Basequatch is the cheap steering wheel. Not exactly the end of the world, but it is noticeably worse than the leather-wrapped wheel that every other trim gets.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What's the bumper and winch looks compact and tidy
It’s the modular bumper from the factory and the RC winch mount. Winch is an X-bull 13.5k

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm doing my best to hold off on the desire to dump thousands on mods. I already ordered floor mats and a stubby antenna. I'll do the Ford Performance tune at some point in the near future, and I am trying to figure out if I can get a Big Bend steering wheel to replace the cheap one on the Base. Literally my only gripe about the Basequatch is the cheap steering wheel. Not exactly the end of the world, but it is noticeably worse than the leather-wrapped wheel that every other trim gets.
Trying to stay basic to begin with, hitch, wiring harness, rear hanger hooks, homelink rearview mirror, mud flaps, heated seats, about $100 in recovery gear. Even the cheap stuff adds up quick. Found a set of BB take-off rims for $200, thinking of 33" snow tires.

Toyota Genuine Toyota Frameless Homelink Mirror PT374-00210 OEM PT374-00210 | Auto Parts (bamwholesaleparts.com)

13493 Curt Class 3 Hitch Receiver - Fits 2021-2022 Ford Bronco (napaonline.com)

Amazon.com: CURT 56471 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness, Fits Select Ford Bronco , Black : Automotive

Metolius Spring Force Hanger | Bots & Hangers | BackcountryGear.com

Last edited:

Migs

First Name
Miguelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here's is a couple pics of my Basesquatch. So far i have added floor mats, rear tool box, ceramic coating, tint, hockey stripes, and Bronco grill stickers. I had a set of bumpers and sliders built, but they turned out really bad, so I am back in the market for them.
Ford Bronco BaseSquatch Base Sasquatch Bronco Club IMG_0958
Ford Bronco BaseSquatch Base Sasquatch Bronco Club IMG_0958
Iconic silver is sick an underrated color on the bronco, it looks so clean🔥

Migs

First Name
Miguelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nah, it's boring. And all of the black/white/grey/silver colors are boring. Get something bright, like that metllic school bus color. ;)
I’d rather be boring then get the school bus color 🤣for me I’ve been sold on the iconic silver but the velocity blue and white is an option for me when the order banks open.
Sponsored