Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After seeing and thinking a bit, is it SAS holding builds back and allowing some of these later reservations get pulled? I don’t care one way or the other, just feels like a random hat pull at this point. Lol

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Alrighty then. Two is a trend. I'm glad that you all got build dates but how in the world is @Ford Motor Company picking what to buildb that causes them to skip 150 places past my easier build.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing and thinking a bit, is it SAS holding builds back and allowing some of these later reservations get pulled? I don’t care one way or the other, just feels like a random hat pull at this point. Lol
I don't think so. I'm a non-SAS BL 2 door, manual, High pkg, capable bumper no tow. On Zack's late November list I was #104 (back from #95 on the earlier November list). So I have no idea what the hell is going on . . . which I believe qualifies me to be a senior Ford executive.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think so. I'm a non-SAS BL 2 door, manual, High pkg, capable bumper no tow. On Zack's late November list I was #104 (back from #95 on the earlier November list). So I have no idea what the hell is going on . . . which I believe qualifies me to be a senior Ford executive.
Lol. Agreed. Can i be your VP?

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tough to determine how Ford picks the build order. The constraints have improved a little, but some of the same trends continue. Here are the constraints mentioned in the T&C Ford video last night:
Ford Bronco Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!! 1673398596270

A high negative number (in red) means they can't meet the demand. Hardtops and Squatch are the most notable restrictions, V6 and Tow are presently not a problem!

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Still nothing. And although I begrudge no Granger customer, it is a little disconcerting that they are just picking orders at random from the list. I had high hopes for this spring. It is seeming that my Bronco dream might die at 1000 days. I cannot continue to go without a vehicle.

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a vin today, Feb 27 build date! I think I was in the high 80's on the list.

2DR non-sas Badlands, 7 speed, Lux, Tow, Roof rails, optional wheels.

Time to sell the FJ-40!

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure, but my build was about 380 days in between ordering and delivery. I got the SAS, Hard Top MIC and the Tow package. Yes those were considered constraints at one point. My sales guy told me to dump them and I'd get it sooner. I said, "Nope, not settling. I'm getting what I want or nothing at all" Allocations play a huge part in it too. There are so many variables that nobody really knows for sure what the hold ups are. Although there are some really sharp people here that are close (me not included in that group).

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a vin today, Feb 27 build date! I think I was in the high 80's on the list.

2DR non-sas Badlands, 7 speed, Lux, Tow, Roof rails, optional wheels.

Time to sell the FJ-40!
Congrats! I'd say if all goes well you should have your Bronco by mid to late April. Seeing how you're pretty close to MAP it could be a bit sooner. You've got time to sell the FJ-40. Good Luck!

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! I'd say if all goes well you should have your Bronco by mid to late April. Seeing how you're pretty close to MAP it could be a bit sooner. You've got time to sell the FJ-40. Good Luck!
Thanks! It still gets delivered to Granger. Let me know when you want to come take a look at the FJ40!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! It still gets delivered to Granger. Let me know when you want to come take a look at the FJ40!
LOL I'll come take a look at the Audi S3 instead. ;)

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Time to sell the FJ-40!
I sold my Expedition after my Bronco showed "built".
Took over 7 weeks for it to arrive, spending over 3 weeks lost in a rail yard somewhere. That was actually about 18 weeks after I got my VIN.

Suggest you hold off on selling the FJ until the Bronco is actually a lot closer to delivery.
Sponsored