Sponsored

What are you cross-shopping the Bronco against?

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m cross shopping the 2 door Bronco (my dream ride) with, wait for it, wait for it...the 4 door Bronco.
So far everything I have read and seen make me think my dream is going to come true.
2 door Bronco (Wildtrak vs Badlands vs Base-Squatch with stupid accessory money) will be in my driveway and I am going to have the biggest stupid grin on my face.
Come on B&P you fickle mistress you.
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lada Niva 4x4
Aston Martin DB11
Toyota LC GXL Troopcarrier

Ha, just joking. At the moment I’m not looking at other vehicles. My wife is taking delivery of her Kia Telluride end of this month. She ordered it in early Feb! My 2012 Tacoma is still strong but starting to show its age. We will need a third car in the next 24 months for our kids. I don’t need a new vehicle yet, but I will soon. If Ford starts releasing more “factual” info they have a solid chance to earn my business. ?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As of now going with Big Bend 2dr manual. Cross shopping against other Bronco trim levels and options. Bronco or bust.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing. I have no interest in trucks w/ beds and nothing else in this category interests me.

KCBRUIN

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 screw 3.5eb
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in talks with three dealers right now on leftover 2019 GT350s. I haven't had a sporty car since I sold my '06 GTO.

I'm also considering just going back to another 4 door wrangler since the Bronco I want, velocity blue, most likely wont' be available until 2022 since the color is "late availability." I could drive the wrangler for 2 years then order my velocity blue whenever it actually becomes available.

I actually sold the F150 in my profile pic on carvana after seeing a thread about how much money people were getting. So I'm sans vehicle and getting antsy.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm 65. I can't wait forever for a Bronco. If I can't get one by early 2022, I'll buy a Wrangler.

Sponsored

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in talks with three dealers right now on leftover 2019 GT350s. I haven't had a sporty car since I sold my '06 GTO.
I bought a 2020 GT 350 this week! This fills the space until the Bronco arrives for me. It is sweet!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Originally was looking at an Explorer ST and the Bronco finally was revealed. I reserved an Outer Banks and plan on Lux, leather etc. After the survey, it looks like Bronco may end up costing more than an Explorer. Now that I've also seen the new F-150, the Platinum looks good to me. At this point, I'm thinking there may be more value in Explorer or F-150, even if it costs a little more. I like the outer looks of Bronco, but now that I've seen a lot of real pics, it appears very narrow. Unless one shows up at my dealer before mine comes in, I won't know for sure what I'll be buying.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tacoma TRD

I know they dont have much in common but wife and i got our first house last year and wouldnt mind using a pickup for some things and then throwing some racks and rooftop tent on for overlanding

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only real choice for me are one of what I was going to get: Gen 1 Bronco or IH Scout. The removable top is the key for me...this is a toy for the weekends, so a non-removable top is a deal killer. So you have one other vehicle in that class: Wrangler....which look good, but are overpriced and have big flaws. The Gen 1 Bronco and Scout have gotten too expensive for good ones...which leaves Gen 6 Bronco. The only one standing.
Sponsored