Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I greatly appreciate how kind you are to us folks with new orders. I can't imagine the frustration you have with this situation and would understand a harsher response.
I don’t think anyone is mad at the person who ordered 3/27 and got scheduled, I think they’re mad at Ford and the system they have made.

They make and set the rules and have the ability to change them. They could literally step in and say, “hey, we know people have been waiting for years due to dealer allocation issues and we are going to allow builds that have been held off due to allocations be scheduled, even if the dealer doesn’t have an allocation.” But they don’t. Or they could allow people to move their reservation/order to a higher allocated dealer. But they don’t. This isn’t some law that is governed by the US. It’s Ford. They set the rules and could make amendments/exceptions if they wanted to.
Sponsored

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you look at those scheduling spreadsheets, there are still 2020 orders being scheduled. For example.

It's crazy af.
That's just plain wrong! Be best Ford... :ROFLMAO:

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don’t think anyone is mad at the person who ordered 3/27 and got scheduled, I think they’re mad at Ford and the system they have made.

They make and set the rules and have the ability to change them. They could literally step in and say, “hey, we know people have been waiting for years due to dealer allocation issues and we are going to allow builds that have been held off due to allocations be scheduled, even if the dealer doesn’t have an allocation.” But they don’t. Or they could allow people to move their reservation/order to a higher allocated dealer. But they don’t. This isn’t some law that is governed by the US. It’s Ford. They set the rules and could make amendments/exceptions if they wanted to.
You got that right. It's not the fault of the folks that got scheduled.

Good faith would be to fulfill reservation orders before opening the order banks back in March, but noooooo. My Hulk-like rage is only directed at Ford.
Ford Bronco 📬 4/6/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! HULK

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Also. my other pony needs a roommate! Hurry up Ford... :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco 📬 4/6/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Mustan

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just hung up with Ford. My Jan 2022 order is still in processing - nothing for me today. Urgh!
I have a similar build as yours but the 4 door. 9/21 order that FINALLY got a build date. really don't understand.

MikeOBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They make and set the rules and have the ability to change them. They could literally step in and say, “hey, we know people have been waiting for years due to dealer allocation issues and we are going to allow builds that have been held off due to allocations be scheduled, even if the dealer doesn’t have an allocation.” But they don’t. Or they could allow people to move their reservation/order to a higher allocatedet dealer. But they don’t. This isn’t some law that is governed by the US. It’s Ford. They set the rules and could make amendments/exceptions if they wanted to.
Exactly! People talk about allocations like they're written in stone. Ford changes them when they feel like it. They "pulled forward" 100s of allocations at Granger. They should have done this for all the long time order holders at every dealer before scheduling new orders. It would be one thing if we were just seeing basic 4 Dr soft tops getting built, but we're seeing 2drs, Lux, Badlands, Wildtracks, etc.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a similar build as yours but the 4 door. 9/21 order that FINALLY got a build date. really don't understand.
I’m so happy for you, and i mean that!!

My dealership keeps telling me they have allocations. Tomorrow I’m hoping for some clarification from the sales manager, as in do you have an allocation for ME?!?!?

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got that right. It's not the fault of the folks that got scheduled.

Good faith would be to fulfill reservation orders before opening the order banks back in March, but noooooo. My Hulk-like rage is only directed at Ford.
Ford Bronco 📬 4/6/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Mustan
I feel the same way. I will also be tapping out if I don't get scheduled in MY23. My wife will be happy to keep her Lexus.

Sponsored

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Excited to be scheduled so quickly. Ordered 3/27, scheduled for 5/15. Black Diamond, 4door, 2.3, soft top, mid package.
Ford Bronco 📬 4/6/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 01B856CF-6BD1-4EB0-B7FC-A0EA6A180D27
Congratulations! What was your order code? Was it something other than 19? Thanks!

colonelburke

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What’s your build?
every person I’ve seen say they’ve been scheduled has been HT. I’m thinking ford is running through HTs before they run production on STs.
4 door Wildtrak High with hardtop. Lots of constraints.

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey guys i’m new to this. I had a dealer hold a spot open for me on the 27th, and was eventually processed on the 31st. I contacted ford and they said my order was in the system and is awaiting a scheduling date. I didn’t get an email today but i’m guessing that the 27th orders go first, is that correct?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congratulations! What was your order code? Was it something other than 19? Thanks!
The priority code is only a thing within your dealership unless you are previewing. Unless you are 20-80 (dealer ordered) or 99 (hold, do not schedule), it’s the least effect on getting scheduled.
Sponsored

Last edited: