Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Alrighty guys! Well we are currently filming our suspension review and metal cloak happened to be out at a local Jeep event with their CTI ramp… so yea, we crashed their party and got some CTI numbers!

4dr Bronco on 37’s at 15 psi and all disconnected up front. No rear sway bar.

Icon: 540
Radflo: 530
King: 520
Bronco Raptor: 590

Stock Badlands Sasquatch is 480
for comparison.

Each 10 points is equivalent to .25”

long story short… get a Raptor haha.

Obviously the CTI score is only part of the story, going super in depth tomorrow and I can’t wait to have the video ready for y’all!

This video will be followed by an in depth video on my Kings as well as a video show casing how much a difference shock tuning can make.

Check me out on YouTube and IG under (popo_patty).

Ford Bronco CTI score flex comparison between Sasquatch, Raptor, Icon, Radflo, King suspension D0BC334D-2AD5-4B46-BC6B-F63CD3221136

Ford Bronco CTI score flex comparison between Sasquatch, Raptor, Icon, Radflo, King suspension C3BD1461-8286-4542-9930-25BC0D5CA223

Ford Bronco CTI score flex comparison between Sasquatch, Raptor, Icon, Radflo, King suspension 0492266C-15AC-4335-B882-3BA75DD0B967

Ford Bronco CTI score flex comparison between Sasquatch, Raptor, Icon, Radflo, King suspension FACD0E9E-80D3-4E68-B5C9-325FA357E34A
Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Such low numbers... My 4dr JKU went 780 with a very simple Teraflex and Mopar frankenlift.

Just expect to wheel with a tire in the air all the time with a Bronco. It is what it is.

Sponsored

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish I could’ve made it to this. Very curious what mine would’ve made.

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been looking for these numbers. That raptor really makes a huge difference. I have been eyeing the Icons for a while. I wonder what the Icons will be at with 35s.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alrighty guys! Well we are currently filming our suspension review and metal cloak happened to be out at a local Jeep event with their CTI ramp… so yea, we crashed their party and got some CTI numbers!

4dr Bronco on 37’s at 15 psi and all disconnected up front. No rear sway bar.

Icon: 540
Radflo: 530
King: 520
Bronco Raptor: 590

Stock Badlands Sasquatch is 480
for comparison.

Each 10 points is equivalent to .25”

long story short… get a Raptor haha.

Obviously the CTI score is only part of the story, going super in depth tomorrow and I can’t wait to have the video ready for y’all!

This video will be followed by an in depth video on my Kings as well as a video show casing how much a difference shock tuning can make.

Check me out on YouTube and IG under (popo_patty).

Ford Bronco CTI score flex comparison between Sasquatch, Raptor, Icon, Radflo, King suspension FACD0E9E-80D3-4E68-B5C9-325FA357E34A

Pretty neat that they are all relatively close and are definite improvements over stock. To me, this means we have a lot of good options to choose from!

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Such low numbers... My 4dr JKU went 780 with a very simple Teraflex and Mopar frankenlift.

Just expect to wheel with a tire in the air all the time with a Bronco. It is what it is.
Yea, its a bit disappointing. The "it is what it is" part for me is less about IFS though and more about where the aftermarket is targeting its products.

IFS has a lot more jounce to give in the stock Bronco. But every kit you see is about just adding lift and a bit more droop travel. (thats where the money is I guess). We need some kits that bring us true high clearance fenders, and coilovers/LCA's that give us more jounce travel. It should be easy to get 50% more front travel from jounce but nobody makes anything for it... the quarter panels are bolt on afterall, it couldn't be easier for the aftermarket!

Right now your option for big flex is to shell out for portals to get the jounce clearance, and hope you can get coilovers that are optimized to maximize your newfound clearance and angles. The diff-drop/knuckle kits still don't really give us the up travel that they could and should. You can use longer arms and some trimming to get useful improvements too but those have their own drawbacks.

Last edited:

Sponsored

woodysfj40

Outer Banks
First Name
woody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BJ74, FZJ80, NCV3, JHF
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 1996 Land Cruiser FZJ80 also scored 780.

Zero chance of getting the same articulation numbers out of IFS. Good comparison numbers however, and not surprised the Raptor scored the best.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 1996 Land Cruiser FZJ80 also scored 780.

Zero chance of getting the same articulation numbers out of IFS. Good comparison numbers however, and not surprised the Raptor scored the best.
Agreed, comparing what’s out there for this platform is where the value lies in this data.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would more interested in seeing pics from the fronts

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, its a bit disappointing. The "it is what it is" part for me is less about IFS though and more about where the aftermarket is targeting its products.

IFS has a lot more jounce to give in the stock Bronco. But every kit you see is about just adding lift and a bit more droop travel. (thats where the money is I guess). We need some kits that bring us true high clearance fenders, and coilovers/LCA's that give us more jounce travel. It should be easy to get 50% more front travel from jounce but nobody makes anything for it... the quarter panels are bolt on afterall, it couldn't be easier for the aftermarket!

Right now your options are to shell out for portals to get the jounce clearance, and hope you can get coilovers that are optimized to maximize your newfound clearance and angles. The diff-drop/knuckle kits still dont really give us the up travel that they could and should.
The aftermarket is way behind on this unfortunately. I'm hoping there will be some better developments down the road. The Wicked Creations LT setup with new Lower control arms might be our best bet for now.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The aftermarket is way behind on this unfortunately. I'm hoping there will be some better developments down the road. The Wicked Creations LT setup with new Lower control arms might be our best bet for now.
It doesn't help that the past 20 years of IFS aftermarket was Toyota guys saying "please for the love of God let me fit 33's/35's I dont care what my travel/flex is!"
Sponsored