First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've said it before...antenna long or short, the Bronco sound system is perfectly fit for the AM frequency.
Sponsored

Samsquanch33

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Big Bend Sas, '99 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you all forget these?

61rTLxmiqIL._AC_SL1280_.jpg
This takes the cake as truly the dumbest mod. Its like Xibit and Pimp My Ride showed up and was like "I heard you liked headlights so we put some headlights in your rearview mirrors!"

OP
OP
helifino16

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This takes the cake as truly the dumbest mod. Its like Xibit and Pimp My Ride showed up and was like "I heard you liked headlights so we put some headlights in your rearview mirrors!"
Oh, and we made them backwards also!

Sponsored

CJ59

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OK - so someone posted this recently:
Ford Bronco Worst Accessories so far? IMG_1439

And it got me to thinking...

What do people think is the worst accessory they've seen online (or posted somewhere). In my mind, the above takes a close second place to the Angry Eyes 'Grumper' so wildly popular on the Jeep. What, in your opinion, is the worst, most useless thing you've come across.

That being said, I'm not looking to hurt any feelings - in fact, you're 'worst thing' may be JUST the thing someone else has been looking for. So just state your opinion and leave it at that. Don't attack someone for hating/liking something - everyone is entitled to their own opinion - good and bad. Have fun!
6 Wheel drive. Would be awesome in the sand

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aftermarket sound systems... IMO a HUGE waste of money. You really can only listen to music so loud, and BTW, I don't want to hear your craptastic music in MY vehicle...
I must disagree. If anything is a waste of money it might be the Bronco itself. Over priced for materials, lack of amenities and fit and finish in some areas. But I love it. Back to audio. The OEM system is so poor and thin sounding even at normal listening levels. I just order new speakers and doing a built in fiberglass sub enclosure. It won’t break the bank. Can be down for similar cost of steps and a few other small accessories. Well worth it.

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2door, 2012 Raptor, 2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I must disagree. If anything is a waste of money it might be the Bronco itself. Over priced for materials, lack of amenities and fit and finish in some areas. But I love it. Back to audio. The OEM system is so poor and thin sounding even at normal listening levels. I just order new speakers and doing a built in fiberglass sub enclosure. It won’t break the bank. Can be down for similar cost of steps and a few other small accessories. Well worth it.
You are welcome to your opinion. My stock system sounds fine to me. I honestly can't hear any difference. Lockers before light bars!

Sponsored

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the idea of taking the worst assessory and turning it into the best

1. Get grumpy Jeep eyes (lights)

2. Swap the left and right

3. Your grumpy bronco is now bashful/shy

\ / / \
. . Vs. . .

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the idea of taking the worst assessory and turning it into the best

1. Get grumpy Jeep eyes (lights)

2. Swap the left and right

3. Your grumpy bronco is now bashful/shy

\ / / \
. . Vs. . .
Sorry it took out the spaces so these don't look like faces anymore just random punctuation. I think you can visualize it though. You are a pretty creative bunch

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, the one I really wanted to like, but have realized was kinda a dumb purchase was the limb risers. I have used them twice, and they more or less deposit twigs and leaves in the front seat. The latch pin broke the second time and the cable ended up flopping all over the front fender and door. Didn't scratch it bad, but probably has caused more scratches than it has prevented. The second would be my pedal commander...to me it's complete snake oil...JMO. I agree w/everyone that says the "angry eyes" stuff is horrible too!
FB_IMG_1688400420119.jpg
I use them in Louisiana every trail ride and every trail ride they are used on limbs.. I’d like to cut the beaches/vines but no one else minds the scratches I guess

Last edited:

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm glad someone said it. I've always wondered why someone would want to voluntarily adhere to a government regulation that doesn't apply to them?
I’ll bet 99% of people don’t realize they’re a regulation and just think it’s a cool design element. Even me. I used to like them. Then I saw someone had put them on a minivan… That was the moment they jumped the shark for me.
Sponsored