Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody else like me still waiting on B&P lol
Yep. I also want one of the last reservations in October and I'll wait till the deadline to submit my build. I'm hoping Ford is overwhelmed building everyone else's Bronco and my build will be placed in purgatory. Hopefully, the delay will stall the assignment of a VIN and in the interim if Ford announces new options for 2022 MY, then I can make changes to the build order to incorporate those changes (still hoping for a white top - Not OBX). Also, I'm awaiting on answers as to the availability of the donut doors whether they are restricted to a 2-dr or available on both 2-dr/4-dr.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just reserved my second Bronco! Thanks Granger! One question I have, and if its been asked I'm sorry, no time to read 42 pages of comments, but does the $2000 off invoice include the invoice for the options added, example for Sasquatch, would we just be charged the invoice for that and the Bronco and $2000 off that?

Correct, once we're able to price everything in Ford's system we can give you an exact MSRP and invoice pricing for a total sale price.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
LOL I just really want to dive in and kind of get a 100% idea on trim and everything before reserving is all
I was right there with you. Then, during the reservation process, I found out you just say the model and give them $100. I could have done that in July. :LOL: You're not locked into a model. You just now have a ticket.

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep. I also want one of the last reservations in October and I'll wait till the deadline to submit my build. I'm hoping Ford is overwhelmed building everyone else's Bronco and my build will be placed in purgatory. Hopefully, the delay will stall the assignment of a VIN and in the interim if Ford announces new options for 2022 MY, then I can make changes to the build order to incorporate those changes (still hoping for a white top - Not OBX).
I agree! Also waiting till the end of October. I'm hoping we'll get the white top for MY 22 as an option but if we don't, I think there'll be after market white soft tops. Could be a good compromise.

Sponsored

Mark6G

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MKZ, 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're not locked into a model. You just now have a ticket.
Really, I didn't understand that but am glad I waited as the timing will be better for me.

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just thinking out loud, what would happen if so many people took advantage of the October offer that it pushed some of the early October reservations up into the top half of all Granger reservations if anyone sees where I’m going with this ?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree! Also waiting till the end of October. I'm hoping we'll get the white top for MY 22 as an option but if we don't, I think there'll be after market white soft tops. Could be a good compromise.
You mean hard top right? As a jeep owner, no way in he** I'd have a white soft top. I keep my jeep garaged and even folding back to the soft top marks up the underside of the top which is dark grey. When I remove the top completely, my hands are coated in dust/dirt etc..

Reactions: Ksm

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just thinking out loud, what would happen if so many people took advantage of the October offer that it pushed some of the early October reservations up into the top half of all Granger reservations if anyone sees where I’m going with this ?
Have no idea how many reservations Grainger has and out of those how many are switching now to October reservations, but I'd have a hard time believing that would happen. I'm still hoping that my July 17th reservation with Grainger will even be delivered in 2021 based on the traffic Ive seen them getting lol.

Sponsored

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have no idea how many reservations Grainger has and out of those how many are switching now to October reservations, but I'd have a hard time believing that would happen. I'm still hoping that my July 17th reservation with Grainger will even be delivered in 2021 based on the traffic Ive seen them getting lol.
Just wishful thinking on my part! Lol

SL0-Cruiser

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RCF
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will need to reserve mine, still waiting for Build & Price from Ford. But will chose Granger Ford as my destination for sure.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will need to reserve mine, still waiting for Build & Price from Ford. But will chose Granger Ford as my destination for sure.
Why wait? Go ahead and reserve your place in line with your best guess trim. You can always change later. If B&P comes out and you don't like what you see just cancel the reservation.

moresmoke

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Chief
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thinking I want to go with Basemansquatch, so just made a second reservation with Granger. I will keep my original reservation with a local dealer for now. No need to stress over waiting for the build and price. When it comes out I can decide what I want and cancel one of the reservations.

I think Ford will be lucky to get anywhere near 50% conversion. I for sure am not buying 2 Broncos. Not even sure I will buy one at this point.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

The big question in all of this is how many of these reservations convert to orders. No one has the magic 8 ball on this question.

Say Ford has an even 200,000 reservations when all of this is said and done. If 80% of those convert to orders that's 160,000 Broncos. But if it's 30% that's only 60,000 units. That could be close to a years worth of production difference between those two numbers.

Our hope is that we have the passionate group of enthusiasts and we get to deliver an unfair share of the pie to our customers.
Sponsored