First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry if I missed this.......but, there’s NO power seats available?!
Power seats are part of the OBX leather trimmed seating pckg. They SHOULD be included on the other trims with leather seating, but no mention of them is made
Sponsored

QuitPlayinWithYourDingy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rav4 V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
The bumper situation is odd. You can get the steel bumper with upgraded bash plates for 800 bucks but the 'capable' bumper is 1000 and you get no upgraded bash plates..?

Odd.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
HIDDEN SAVINGS:
Looks like if you get Sasquatch with Automatic Transmission on the Base, you save $800.

Sasquatch on its own is $5000
Auto is $1600
Sasquatch Auto is $5800
The “savings” is really $1,600 because your getting the $795 auto transfer case with the $5,800 SAS. But clearly it’s a bug - the auto transmission cost doesn’t add correctly to most build combinations.

KITsune

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Supercab Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pardon me if this isn't the place to ask this question, but are the "grabber handles" always blue or is there somewhere I am missing that they will be body colored as well as the stitching?

Thanks in advance.
The accent color (including the piping on the handles) are based on trim level. The Wildtrak I am building has Area 51 as the accent, Badlands has orange, if I recall correctly Big Bend and first edition are Gray, Black Diamond and I think Outer Banks are light blue.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why can’t you have the Sasquatch package and a roof rack? When you try adding the roof rack it says you need to remove the Sasquatch package! ?

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d assume primarily for the assembly line. They have a huge demand and throughput is already an issue. Having configuration sets is soo much easier even with automation because the logic is simpler.
Of course, hence the DIO route.

rathman

Wildtrak
First Name
rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know if the Soft Top is this included with Hard Top? Before the release of B&P Ford said it would. I don't see it...

JustPlainJay

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands build - When I add the 2.7 (w/auto) it takes away the roof rails w/ crossbars, brush guard and hard top sound deadening. If I add Sasquatch it takes away roof rails. And of course I can't get a rack without roof rails. An upgraded engine shouldn't affect the above. And promises of ala carte on first gen, was a lie. Come on Ford...

Sponsored

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They seem to be on the Wildtrak I built but that could be part of the Mid package. If you go to the package section and hit the "View All Features" button they are listed in the Power and Handling section.
They are all part of the automatic transmission with one pedal driving being added when optioned with the 2.7L engine.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs