Sponsored

V8 HEMI 392 Jeep Wrangler production model announcement teaser. Will Ford answer with V8 Bronco?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are trying to steal Bronco reservations!!!They have totally noticed this rollout and they are not sitting back and letting it go.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are trying to steal Bronco reservations!!!They have totally noticed this rollout and they are not sitting back and letting it go.
I think that's pretty obvious by the ad with the horses. I have an EB and I love Broncos, but I absolutely love a V8 engine. I feel like they've been reading this forum.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People have been able to and still can get 6-7% below INVOICE on 2021 jeep orders (includes rubicon and gladiators).

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know the Jeep Sports are still $38k in my Area and the Rubicon is still $50k+

Sports are trash for the price and the Rubicon doesn't have anything more then my $38k Base+ Sasquatch 2.7. As of now with the wimpy 3.6 and 33" tires it has less. Jeep is crazy with their prices. I'm thinking the v8 Rubicon will be $62k+

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

On November 17th Jeep is introducing a new vehicle. It's highly anticipated that it will be the Jeep Rubicon with the v8 Hemi.

My thoughts are it will be cool but way too expensive knowing how Jeep is with their prices. So it's a non factor for me as of now.

IMO the 2.7 twin turbo v6 Eco boost has plenty of power pretty similar to a v8 especially with the tune for waaaay less money.

My Bronco 2 door build with Base + Sasquatch+ 2.7 and Auto and other extra goodies comes out to $38k. Jeep can't and won't compete with that. https://moparinsiders.com/jeep-announces-it-will-unveil-a-new-vehicle-on-november-17th/
at this point if Ford comes out and says one more thing is going to be late availability that's were my money's going.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
To steal Bronco Reservations they better knock their prices way down. And offer lockers on all models. And the new v8 would have to be affordable. I don't see any of that happening. They'll use the hype too keep their prices high like always.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't know the Jeep Sports are still $38k in my Area and the Rubicon is still $50k+

Sports are trash for the price and the Rubicon doesn't have anything more then my $38k Base+ Sasquatch 2.7. As of now with the wimpy 3.6 and 33" tires it has less. Jeep is crazy with their prices. I'm thinking the v8 Rubicon will be $62k+
I'm guessing more like 75K

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I seem to be the only one on this earth who *doesn't* want a Hemi Wrangler from the factory (and this despite spending a weekend years back driving an AEV JK with a 6.4 swap and LOVING it).

If Jeep were more willing to offer hardware like f/r lockers across the model range, like what Ford's doing, *then* I'd be interested in a JL. But the high-horsepower, big-budget stuff does absolutely nothing for me.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the end of the day, they're still selling a Jeep.

This isn't going to be a war. It's going to be a rout.
In which direction? Wranglers are established and have a huge following. Jeep is acting fast and releasing a hemi v8 before we lock in our orders. Ford can't even give us a matching top.
Sponsored