Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks awful with color matching flares, ugly wheels and gloss grill in my opinion.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To me it doesn't even look like a Bronco. I think it should have been its own model without the Bronco name. Same with the sport. I think they did a good job with the sport for the soccer mom's, but it too should not rock the Bronco name, nor should it have the same trim names. Bronco should have been its own empire, without being watered down. Sorry, but it's like putting the rock in a fairy outfit.

Like this:
Please. It's not a Bronco? I think you are being a little dramatic.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you don't want to know the answer to the questions posed, don't click on the threads...

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Naah, I just answered the OP's post. I don't see that as causing drama. Sorry you're fragile.
See. That right there - drama. Name calling is dramatic. No more drama. Just say no.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What do you not understand about the OP asking a question and me giving my perspective? I won't back down or be shamed by having an opinion on an open forum just because you don't like it. Your original post "editing" my post shows that you see things how you want and not what they are. You were looking for an argument.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What do you not understand about the OP asking a question and me giving my perspective? I won't back down or be shamed by having an opinion on an open forum just because you don't like it. Your original post "editing" my post shows that you see things how you want and not what they are. You were looking for an argument.
It's one thing to have an opinion, but some of your comments are also being offensive to those that like the Outer Banks. That's where you start crossing the line.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hate the OBX in almost all colors. With the exception of shadow black and AMB. I think when you see an AMB OBX with matched fenders and tire upgrade it’s going to be jaw dropping. My total build plus tires is the same price as a BL and I’m not budging from OBX.

To me a BL MGV in AMB 2.7 lux is the exact same cost as OBX leather 2.7 lux plus higher gearing and steel bumper and aftermarket 33 tires. I’m forgoing some stuff and leaving money on the table. But to me, it will be much harder and expensive to get paintable handles and flares, then paint them, as well as swap out the grille. Which I would inevitably have to do with the BL. A near black car with unpainted fenders looks like a rental car not a 55k rig. Before you knock me on that comment - AMB / black (colors darker than the flares) look cheapened with unpainted flares. Every other color lighter than the flares good, and appropriate and truck like.

...Plus you need the horizontal painted flares to steal blue pops on the AMB or else the whole side slab will read black. AMB to me, is a wasted color without painted fenders.

so for me, AMB, OBX is the only option for 2021. I’m super pumped. The lynchpin is getting 33 tires to work. Which you will see from my homework on the other sticky thread, proves that it should be possible. So that’s the route I’m taking, all to accommodate AMB. If it had any lighter color in mind, such as A51 or CG, it would be a no brainer to get a BL. But AMB is calling...if I wasn’t on the AMB bandwagon, I’d probably be bashing the OBX too, but it’s necessary for AMB / black, IMO. And will work to our benefit.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just hope that not many people like the OBX. Then I’ll have something different. Personally,and I’ve said it before, I hate the Outer Banks in the 4dr. It is just hidious .
The 2dr can pull it off in the brighter colors like Velocity and CO . It is just to much for the 4dr . The only way for the 4dr to work is to Sasquatch it . Having said that, if everyone liked the same thing, it would really be boring

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just hope that not many people like the OBX. Then I’ll have something different. Personally,and I’ve said it before, I hate the Outer Banks in the 4dr. It is just hidious .
The 2dr can pull it off in the brighter colors like Velocity and CO . It is just to much for the 4dr . The only way for the 4dr to work is to Sasquatch it . Having said that, if everyone liked the same thing, it would really be boring
According to forum stats, 16.4% are choosing Outer Banks. That's about 1% less than Wildtrak.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't hate the OBX per se, I just hate the 18s and the painted Flares on the stock model. Squatch it, and it becomes a damned fine looking beast. That's just me though, and I'm certainly not going to denigrate anyone who likes and is buying a stock OBX.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There was a photoshop in one of these threads around here that had the OBX on the stock badlands wheel tire package and it looked insanely good, I think that would fix what alot of people dislike minus the colored flares lol ill try to find it

Found it

Bronco_OuterBanks_33s.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: