Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lux surprises me most
Always have to beware of the vocal minority. A few people made a big point of not wanting lux while most of the rest of us said, "Hell, yeah, bring on the goodies!" 😄
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lux surprises me most
It doesn’t surprise me considering my guesstimate that the average age of G6 members is probably over 45 years old. That would probably translate into more disposable income.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

doesn't the FE automatically come with the LUX package.
if so, how did 1% order the HIGH option?
It's because 1% of FE users can't fill out a survey correctly :ROFLMAO:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, what? The fenders and mirrors are MIC gray or are the painted black? So confused...🤔🤷‍♂️
Well, the fenders will always be gray (except for OB), so those would “clash” with the top...

But yeah... Black mod top states it comes with match black painted grill and mirror caps.

Sponsored

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last I heard was that the fenders and mirrors are MIC gray, but OBX has painted fenders etc.
Well shoot. That was one reason i was going with painted black roof was to match the fenders and mirrors. 🤔 And here i thought my build was complete.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been doing my own look at the data and most interesting to me is that Badlands 2DR most popular color is Cyber Orange. I know it’s the promo color and all, but it is still surprising. 4DR Badlands most popular color is Area 51. Overland concept anyone?!

Also of note: Badlands 2DR has more non-squatch than squatch orders. Opposite of the 4DR. I think the consensus that 33s look best on 2DR and 35s on the 4DR may be true. Could be that 2DR buyers want the manual, but I haven’t really investigated that yet.
Nah, you were right the first time. :) We Badlands 2-door peeps think it looks just great on the 33s and it'll get us everywhere we need to go and back. Because, remember, we're getting the 2.7 that comes with the auto anyway. 😄

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just not believing that nearly 50% of members here are dropping over 60k for this vehicle. These stats are heavily skewed towards the diehard day 1/2 res guys who have 1) already ordered and 2) are more likely to go all out on their Bronco.

Would be nice if there was a way to mandate that everyone either check a box that they haven’t ordered yet or input their order into the tracking thread so we could get a better idea of the total distribution once 21 ordering closes.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The modular top is $2500 in Canada. I would prefer to have it over the molded in colour but for that price I can live without it.
Ugh so sorry about the pricing there. No way I would pay for that. Can paint the MIC or save the money and buy a white or body color match in a year or two from Ford or used. And my guess is that the mod top will fade over time and match the MIC :)

Jim May

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did I do my math right 48% of First Editions are Lighting blue

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
for those ordering the lux, what about that package do you want/need the most? The only item on the list that I thought about was heated steering wheel but that's not worth it.
B&O stereo, dash USBs, heated steering wheel, universal remote, connected nav with the trail maps, and to a lesser-extent, wireless phone charging and adaptive cruise control.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like these are people that will ultimately try to flip them, or they just want a cool (first edition) with so few being made. Who knows.
If somebody wants to get real ignert with their money I'll sell mine.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im shocked at the Stat of Iconic Silver. . that will surely change I a year or so when dealer start stocking these on the lots.
That color is stunning in person. It looks like liquid metal. A big upgrade over the prior Ingot Silver.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
30%? I haven't seen a dealer report yet where they didn't already get past their projected allocation with conversions....which was 30%. Overall conversion will be WAY, way higher than 30%. I would bet they already have near that converted...but it would be good to hear some dealers chime in who weren't offering the great deals, like MSRP dealers, with their conversion rates so far. @XCR440 ?
Yeah, the discount dealer I went with said their conversion rate was "near 100%". 😄

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's because 1% of FE users can't fill out a survey correctly :ROFLMAO:
Yep, and that 1 percenter somehow managed to get his/her FE in Velocity Blue, which is not even offered on FE. Very impressive 😂
Sponsored