Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait to see those truckers pulling loads of Broncos down the highway to there new families!!!!

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So any chance of May deliveries?
sounds to me like June deliveries just like what they have been saying.

Either way, it’s better than news of more delays

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

This is what op says.

"In any event, after a week or two of final downtime to prep for both shifts of full production, Bronco 2dr/4dr are set to enter "Phase 1 Mass Production" on Monday, March 29th. This does NOT change the published, public Job 1 date, but dealer demos, press cars, and Bronco orders will be built long before May. Nothing can be shipped to dealers for sale until the OKTB (Okay To Buy) is issued, typically through a series of batch builds, stops, and inspections. It's not unusual, however, for the OKTB to be issued BEFORE the published Job 1 date. This actually happened with the Ranger's launch at MAP.

I can't say for certain how this will impact the exact delivery date of my Bronco or yours, but actual, real production units will be rolling down the line at launch speed in about a month".

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd expect rather than earlier deliveries, there will just be more built Broncos at the projected release time.

Maybe...

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd expect rather than earlier deliveries, there will just be more built Broncos at the projected release time.

Maybe...

Way I read it, and could be wrong. Sounds like customer orders will start being built but nothing released until May, thus keeping with first June deliveries...I think?

I've got a super early reservation, but like 5 of the deadly options. I had planned for August but maybe I'll be surprised? Not betting on it.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Way I read it, and could be wrong. Sounds like customer orders will start being built but nothing released until May, thus keeping with first June deliveries...I think?

I've got a super early reservation, but like 5 of the deadly options. I had planned for August but maybe I'll be surprised? Not betting on it.
Me too. I have 3. But I'm also ordering a base. Not holding my breath, may be might as well as 4, or 5 or 6... they'll want to get the flagships out there...

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That reminds me I need to clean out a spot in the garage to park my Bronco.
Funny I was telling my wife the same thing and got the eye roll🤣🤣

Golfnut1913

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Preface: Many of you know me from "the other" sites but I'm fortunate to have a few contacts remaining from my old days as a freelance auto industry journalist.

After earning its last required Federal certifications at the end of last week, every Bronco 2dr/4dr built starting this week and forward at MAP are legally sellable to the public (note that this does NOT affect Ford's OKTB, which will come sometime around the published Job 1 date).

From this past Monday through the next couple weeks, MAP is in a "Pre Mass Production" phase, running final-form Broncos on 2nd shift only. I don't have clarification on if these will be press demo units or the start of the dealer demo units, but my guess is a mix of both.

In any event, after a week or two of final downtime to prep for both shifts of full production, Bronco 2dr/4dr are set to enter "Phase 1 Mass Production" on Monday, March 29th. This does NOT change the published, public Job 1 date, but dealer demos, press cars, and Bronco orders will be built long before May. Nothing can be shipped to dealers for sale until the OKTB (Okay To Buy) is issued, typically through a series of batch builds, stops, and inspections. It's not unusual, however, for the OKTB to be issued BEFORE the published Job 1 date. This actually happened with the Ranger's launch at MAP.

I can't say for certain how this will impact the exact delivery date of my Bronco or yours, but actual, real production units will be rolling down the line at launch speed in about a month.

This is false full production doesn't start til May