First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm from Texas as well and I originally ordered the Wildtrak but will be switching to the Badlands for a couple of reasons.

1) Badlands comes with armor and steel bumpers - Wildtrak does not
2) Badlands comes with a couple more drive modes -
3) Wildtrak doesn't advertise that it has drain plugs nor the vinyl seats - I prefer both.
4) Badlands has the front disco sway bar. No mention of the Wildtrak having it.
4) Wildtrak is a grammatically incorrect spelling - sounds/spelled too hipster for me.

2.7 Badlands with Squatch and Lux for me. Add rock rails and it's pretty well sorted from the factory and 100% under warranty. Dealer can't even complain that your bigger tires caused ball joint issues!

Wildtrak almost seems like a pre-warthog (raptor Bronco) but not really.

NonfatWombat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands 4-Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm from Texas as well and I originally ordered the Wildtrak but will be switching to the Badlands for a couple of reasons.

3) Wildtrak doesn't advertise that it has drain plugs nor the vinyl seats - I prefer both.
4) Wildtrak is a grammatically incorrect spelling - sounds/spelled too hipster for me.

2.7 Badlands with Squatch and Lux for me. Add rock rails and it's pretty well sorted from the factory and 100% under warranty. Dealer can't even complain that your bigger tires caused ball joint issues!

Add a hard top too. I've yet to meet a Texas soft-top owner that didn't regret not splurging on one.

Whec716

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You don’t crawl under a Rubicon either, unless it’s broken I guess. You just push a button and wait.
And if your Rubicon goes through any sort of water, it will be broken!

Whec716

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm seriously considering the dual tops. I love the hardtop during the summer and trips, but October to April - softtop might be nice . . . or a bikini top aftermarket.

Add a hard top too. I've yet to meet a Texas soft-top owner that didn't regret not splurging on one.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You read my mind verbatim... just hoping I can get a 2-door in that setup for under $55,000.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how the badlands vs badlands sasquatch or wiltrak would be on the highway (steering and gas mileage)?
That Sasquatch comes with taller gears in the rearend and larger tires. That will hurt gas mileage vs the standard Badlands. How much? I dunno.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You read my mind verbatim... just hoping I can get a 2-door in that setup for under $55,000.
I'm hoping the dropping of the Lux gets me a hair under 50.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Sasquatch comes with taller gears in the rearend and larger tires. That will hurt gas mileage vs the standard Badlands. How much? I dunno.
I don’t daily drive my personal vehicle. Sometimes go a week without moving it. Not too worried about fuel mileage.

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t daily drive my personal vehicle. Sometimes go a week without moving it. Not too worried about fuel mileage.
OpenAir25, however, is.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I BELIEVE that I read you can change up until a VIN is set. If not that long, at least until December when we can start to order...
Yup, and by the time it's time to order, we'll have the order guides out and a full option list to figure out exactly what we want.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I BELIEVE that I read you can change up until a VIN is set. If not that long, at least until December when we can start to order...
We have at least one member reporting that they were told they cannot change trim/series. Just within that specific trim/series. Wish this were clearer / spelled out!

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have at least one member reporting that they were told they cannot change trim/series. Just within that specific trim/series. Wish this were clearer / spelled out!
I have 2 reserved. Will cancel 1 as soon as we know.
Sponsored