Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Manual is my #1 want so there was no decision to make. Still pissed the 2.7 is Auto only.
Sponsored

D K

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's exactly why I got the basesquatch

Here's why I switched from WildTrak to Badlands:

First, I wanted the option for the manual. Sucks it’s tied to the 4, but I wanted that option. Second, I have no idea—and have not seen—any real information on whether the Badlands suspension setup is available as an option to the WildTrak. That hydraulic sway bar feature seems really neat and it’s something I think would be pretty handy on the trail. Third, I love the idea of it coming armored up from the get go and I didn’t really see that equivalent on the WildTrak? Fourth, for my intended usage, the interior of the Badlands makes a bit more sense than the carpeted one of the WildTrak. I have leather in my Tacoma and I appreciate it, but I’d give anything to be able to clean that interior out simply after hitting the trail.

In sum, for me, the Badlands package was closer to what I wanted without adding stuff while the WildTrak seemed weirdly compromised. Right now I intend on adding Sasquatch and that’s probably it.

The more spartan the better, at least for me.

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last night I saw the track width of each of the models, but I do not seem to be able to find it now. Does anybody have a link to that if they saw it?

Thanks
The track on the Wildtrak is 1.9 inches wider.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak vs. Badlands + Sasquatch... 1594744407818

Sponsored

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My ideal is 4 door Badlands, sasquatch, lux, automatic, 2.7. However, I'm concerned on price. I'm hoping that comes in at 55 or less but I could see that pushing 60k.
Same here. I’m betting on $55k without leather. Basically just leave $4k off the FE price after deleting the stupid graphics and other bs.

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I wonder if the wider track of 1.9 is just from the tires? But it has a total wider width of 3.00 (from fenders of sasquatch)?

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

everyone here is going on and on about the badsquatch and im just here wandering why there is no love for the blacksquatch.

Sponsored

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I wonder if the wider track of 1.9 is just from the tires? But it has a total wider width of 3.00 (from fenders of sasquatch)?
According to the interwebs, track width is wheel center to wheel center, so offset wheels like what might be on the squatch would widen the track width. I’m betting all squatchs/wildtraks/FE have the Same track width.

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
everyone here is going on and on about the badsquatch and im just here wandering why there is no love for the blacksquatch.
Only real difference I can see is the sway bar disconnect?

Reactions: BE_

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is BadSquatch the official nomenclature?
Sponsored