Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so just to confirm - MIC tops are NOT impacted by this added delay? that's how it reads ..
Sponsored

FireGuy1182

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150, 2015 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question is will they allow me to take ownership of my 2 door without a mic top. Iā€™ll take the vehicle topless and worry about the cover later. Thatā€™s what garages are for! Maybe, we should request this from Ford and ask for money off and they can keep their mic top.

TransporterG

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fellas, I could turn on a factory, tooling, and painting line for hard tops in China or Mexico in a couple of months and certainly would love the Ford Bronco volume. Even with the plastic resin supply issues, which are short term.

What's the deal with the hard top supplier's supply chain?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are exactly right. Exactly right. But it shows Ford doesnt actually care about the cancels. There are other factors for making money (shareholders, dealerships). And do the beat goes on. We individual customers are peanuts
They arenā€™t concerned about the cancellations because there is a long line of people for each cancellation.

Sponsored

MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I understanding that they are also reneging on reservations being fulfilled prior to building stock units for dealer lots? As e mail stated; "... we won't be able to solely produce customers orders, as we hoped." If this is correct, what a slap in the sack after waiting nearly a year and what should be reserved for reservations holder. Someone will walk on to a lot and drive one home before most of us. Am I mistaken?

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I went ahead and changed to soft top. Hope to see mine in driveway sooner

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I understanding that they are also reneging on reservations being fulfilled prior to building stock units for dealer lots? As e mail stated; "... we won't be able to solely produce customers orders, as we hoped." If this is correct, what a slap in the sack after waiting nearly a year and what should be reserved for reservations holder. Someone will walk on to a lot and drive one home before most of us. Am I mistaken?
This is exactly what Ford is doing. Iā€™m saying they planned to do this all along. Bush league!

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exactly what Ford is doing. Iā€™m saying they planned to do this all along. Bush league!
The idea that they planned it this way is ridiculous. They're losing so much opportunity right now due to the hard top issue...but if you want to believe this is all a conspiracy they had planned all along, go right ahead.

Sponsored

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got back from a weeklong 3500 mile road trip in my ā€˜13 Land Cruiser. College World Series, Theodore Roosevelt, Wind Cave & Badlands National Parks, as well as Devilā€™s Tower National Monument. The LC hit 150K miles and didnā€™t miss a lick. Still looks great. Iā€™ve replace the radiator and the fuel pump, but otherwise, itā€™s been rock solid.

I was quite excited about the prospect of buying my first Ford. Waiting on a Mansquatch didnā€™t really bum me out, and after playing with color options and coming up with Black with white top, I was quite excited about my future build.

This recent news is a major bummer. I will either settle on a completely different color scheme, or save my shekels. Ainā€™t playing this game till ā€˜23.

Either way, the LC isnā€™t
07519786-6EA2-4196-9F9A-D5F072F76FB9.jpeg
going anywhere.

Lazarus327

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You should be good to go - whether your date will move a bit more is possible, but you should be very confident you'll get your rig as you ordered it. If it's built that week, you'll likely see it in September, if not before!
Thanks! Not sure how I got so lucky, maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket while Iā€™m at it!

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The idea that they planned it this way is ridiculous. They're losing so much opportunity right now due to the hard top issue...but if you want to believe this is all a conspiracy they had planned all along, go right ahead.
They have 150k sold but nothing to bring people into dealers. They need Broncos for sale at dealers ASAP. Itā€™s why they have lot vehicles in the first place to bring in customers. No Broncos to purchase on the lot no customers curious about their new vehicle. Basic economics.
Sponsored

Last edited: