First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Platinum Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so you agree, Tommy represents Jeep...lol. missing the point..as an "independent" journalist, he should not participate in the truck wars...he should just review them..which, I will watch his reviews, some, I do like. When it comes to Ford vs Jeep, you are right, I do not trust his or his father's opinion. Now, maybe I am being bias, I will admit. I have stated why I am tho..No hate to Tommy.
No, I don't think Tommy represents Jeep. Watch any Bronco/Jeep video and see how often the other is mentioned or compared. Any journalist who learns of breaking news would insert that info just as Tommy did.
Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
🤷‍♂️. We are all entitled to our opinion, including Tommy, which is why he bought a jeep.
yeah, that was not the point..nobody argued anything about Tommy right to buy and like a Jeep. That is not what is at question here. Weighted opinions are not the same. You have a responsibility. At least he cleared the air tho.. He will be in Bronco when he can get one. I will watch him in videos compare the two experiences. I would like totos review also. ;)

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No, I don't think Tommy represents Jeep. Watch any Bronco/Jeep video and see how often the other is mentioned or compared. Any journalist who learns of breaking news would insert that info just as Tommy did.
I will give him the benefit of the doubt, the optics of it and, I mean all of it, look unpleasant.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think Tommy is biased. He praises the Bronco on its strengths but it's not gonna be a Jeep beater in every aspect. I mean, if you HAVE to rub your hands all over the dash all the time, you might not like a Bronco.
He prefers small, "agile", minimalist of roaders. The fact that the base Bronco comes standard with power windows/locks/mirrors and AC is apparently a put-off.
Also, TFL did a full week of vids on the Bronco.
I think Tom is just intimidated by size.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This video was pure BS lip service. An ad for jeep and the dealership to be more precise. He admitted to ordering the Wrangler in April, he never considered buying the bronco since he hadn't even tested one yet. He admitted to getting a discount, followed by mentioning the dealership and that you could get almost the exact Wrangler from them right now (the one he originally ordered but didn't want. Que the "Sunday Sunday Sunday" sales pitch). Seems like a behind the scenes ad campaign to me! Plus, the whole time it just sounded like he was trying to convince himself that he made the right choice by not waiting for the bronco.
Looks like he joined the Bronco6g forum before most of us (June 2020), and he did test drive the Bronco; see his video about 40 seconds in. I have no issue with anything he said. Valid points he makes, and a well thought out decision. Wrangler sales keep climbing, in spite of the coming of the Bronco. I have owned at least 7 or 8, yes, too many to remember. They have their faults, as do all mobiles, and I have probably owned 30-40 mobiles to date. I have not driven the Bronco, just looked it over in person. I'm excited it's back, and have 3 reserved, though being from Indiana, I would prefer an IH Scout resurrection. From my limited knowledge of the Bronco, I prefer the Gladiator over both the Wrangler and the Bronco. Mobile choice is about what is best for each individual's needs, and not about "is the Bronco better than the Wrangler".

Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looks like he joined the Bronco6g forum before most of us (June 2020), and he did test drive the Bronco; see his video about 40 seconds in. I have no issue with anything he said. Valid points he makes, and a well thought out decision. Wrangler sales keep climbing, in spite of the coming of the Bronco. I have owned at least 7 or 8, yes, too many to remember. They have their faults, as do all mobiles, and I have probably owned 30-40 mobiles to date. I have not driven the Bronco, just looked it over in person. I'm excited it's back, and have 3 reserved, though being from Indiana, I would prefer an IH Scout resurrection. From my limited knowledge of the Bronco, I prefer the Gladiator over both the Wrangler and the Bronco. Mobile choice is about what is best for each individual's needs, and not about "is the Bronco better than the Wrangler".
Mobile????…are you a British Hoosier???

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I enjoy watching TFL with Tommy and have watched many , many of his 4x4 reviews and specifically when he reviews the latest Jeep wrangler type Model. Anyone and I mean anyone who watched these videos knows his preference and where his loyalties lie. He loves Jeeps and if anyone thought his mind was open to buying a Bronco is misinformed. But hey just insert my name and Bronco and the same could be said. He
J4AcUBLbKdPg&rs=AOga4qmEE96P5X8TMSJXmCRipaczhhfXtg.png
wanted a Jeep and he bought a Jeep. For Tommy Bronco was NEVER a possibility. :cool:

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
it doesnt matter the video itself and the name of it is purposely basically an advertisement. "HERE IS WHY I DIDNT BUY A BRONCO AND BOUGHT A CHEAP JEEP INSTEAD"

this is literally something he could have kept to himself and revealed in some other future video in the commentary but he produced and shot a video specifically for it

its an advertisement and i would bet money he was paid for it
@TFLtruck were you paid for the Wrangler post or given financial incentives for the vehicle or content ?

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I generally enjoy TFL content but, he ordered his Jeep in April so he made his decision with zero time in the seat or up close with a Bronco. A bit disingenuous to present like he made the decision just now after having experienced with Bronco in person. More like he was trying to justify a decision made months ago.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think Tommy is biased. He praises the Bronco on its strengths but it's not gonna be a Jeep beater in every aspect. I mean, if you HAVE to rub your hands all over the dash all the time, you might not like a Bronco.
He prefers small, "agile", minimalist of roaders. The fact that the base Bronco comes standard with power windows/locks/mirrors and AC is apparently a put-off.
Also, TFL did a full week of vids on the Bronco.
I think Tom is just intimidated by size.
Or size doesn't matter to him..... Lol

BilletWilson

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Platinum Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I generally enjoy TFL content but, he ordered his Jeep in April so he made his decision with zero time in the seat or up close with a Bronco. A bit disingenuous to present like he made the decision just now after having experienced with Bronco in person. More like he was trying to justify a decision made months ago.
How was he disingenuous when he clearly stated that in the video. Just like everyone else, he made his decision based on the info Ford made available. Getting seat time in the Bronco was enough to reaffirm his decision.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Andre is the best out of the group

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@TFLtruck were you paid for the Wrangler post or given financial incentives for the vehicle or content ?
Lol, this is just sad, as a community of Bronco enthusiasts I expected more from us. You would think with the level of venom being spewed that half way through his review of the Bronco he climbed in the back seat and took a dump, then proclaimed it was fit to be a rest room for jeep enthusiasts on the trail.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude you know better then this to wade into the cesspool. @EvlNvrDys will be non to pleased with you haha
Sponsored