Sponsored

Aftermarket step bars that will work with rock rails?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just explaining the price difference
I had them on order when they said they were slider/steps. Then after they released them they went back on that and said they don't know if they would work as a slider. That's the kind of crap that leads me to believe they didn't even really test their own product. Hopefully the aftermarket picks up some speed and more stuff comes out this year

Sponsored

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Aftermarket step bars that will work with rock rails? 1626299288053

Yeah, worth it to me. I like the additional clearance of just the rock rail. Any step that would enable not losing clearance would still be a pretty high step up. These would enable a lower step without compromise.

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rockslide Engineering is working on a step slider for the Bronco. You'd have to remove the stock sliders, but you would have sliders and (automatic) steps.
By automatic do you mean they are motorized?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dropped a note to N-Fab yesterday and they responded that they should have products available by late October for the Bronco.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On the SEMA show truck they had bolt on steps on the rock rails,I wonder who made those or are they unobtainium like so many other things they have shown?
On the SEMA show truck they had bolt on steps on the rock rails,I wonder who made those or are they unobtainium like so many other things they have shown?
Spoke with the Ford accessories rep at an event and mentioned those steps.he said they were concept and it "didn't mean anyone was going to make them." He didn't seem too positive about the steps seeing light of day any time soon.

Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Iā€™m hoping someone comes up with a removable short step for the 2D with rock rails. Iā€™m 5ā€™ 9ā€ and when I went to the Bronco reveal I realized just how far you need to reach with SAS. Probably gonna need a stool for the wife.
Was able for my wife to try to get into a BL SAS and it was too difficult. I'll consider the Rockslide Engineering ones if I can somehow see them before I have to lock in my order. Otherwise it's a Badlnds no-SAS for me.

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had them on order when they said they were slider/steps. Then after they released them they went back on that and said they don't know if they would work as a slider.
Yeah thatā€™s frustrating. I like them, but wish they were frame mount and sit a little higher, covering the pinch weld.
Sponsored