Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They will/are lose current longtime Ford owners like myself. How many first time Ford buyers are getting to take part in this disaster as well? Thousands.
To be clear, I have no affiliation with Ford or any Dealership. This will be my 4th Bronco and 8th Ford. My point is that all of us here, and the other 100k reservation/order holders are the Ace in the hole. Ford is playing the long game on the Bronco. Ok, 5 or even 10k 21/22 order holders might get pissed and bail, but 5 or 10 years down the road, when there's 500k-a mil Broncos on the road, Ford won't care that you had to wait. But if they don't start putting them on dealer lots, which are empty of any kind of truck by the way, will kill the Bronco hype and in turn Ford as a whole. Yes I want mine now, but I really don't want to see the Bronco being only 21/22 maybe 23
Sponsored

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Answering a big question that a lot of you are asking- Scheduled builds have not been impacted by top issues (for better or worse). If you have a build week, or even better a specific date, your rig will be built as ordered. Check your MIC top closely when you take delivery and make sure your desler logs any imperfections. I have faith that a fix will be on the way.
Greatly appreciate all the insight.

If the scheduled MIC builds are being shipped with the known top issues, is the lack of MIC “Built” emails recently just due to less being built, or could there be something else holding them up?

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Production Update From MAP - July 19th 🏭 A8BF4618-572D-4499-87C5-93D0395F94A7

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks man, your feedback is valuable. A bit lost for words here, this 2D Bronco life sucks. Ford has failed to communicate clearly again and again yet we remain….I’m starting to believe this is madness. Admittedly this is a moment of weakness as I have strived to remain positive, however life is short.

restore my faith Ford….please.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey brother, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. So excited to be out there with everyone!!!

Sponsored

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am gonna bring a couple ladders for my wife and I to inspect the top whenever my delivery ends up being.
Dude! You MUST be high. I'm guessing 6'? 8'? :ROFLMAO: :D

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks you Ross for the updates and clear communications. You are an invaluable member to the Ford team. B6G should band together and get you some bourbon even better than 15 year Dickel.

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Firefight911 Congratulations on your new house in SC Phil. Can't wait to get out of California when I retire! How are you going to pick up your Bronco from Shahram when it finally arrives? Want me to drive it to SC for you? 🤣👍. Take care. Best of luck in SC.
@Chief1301

Unfortunately, I will still be here in the apartment until my retirement which isn't until next year. I have been eligible for almost four years but I extended for the financial benefit of several contractual roll-ups I have coming. I will be flying to SC every other month until I retire. My family will be in SC permanent.

As for getting the Bronco to me, I guess it depends on what millennium it arrives. I will discuss with Shahram on availability for out-of-state delivery to avoid CA taxes on the purchase if it arrives within six months of my retirement date. If I take delivery in the state I have to pay CA taxes. We will see once I get an idea as to when it gets built. Depending on how this sorts itself out, I see an epic retirement road trip with the Bronco. I have several ideas floating in my head. Some ideas were generated after watching 'Western Star' by Springsteen. A worthy movie/music watch. I have a pretty big history throughout the country and to return to my roots and then arrive "home" in SC makes for an epic tale. I drove to CA in a race red vehicle. I might like driving home in one.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's not my point, why aren't they sitting in the drive way of someone who ordered them. They're hard to fill orders supposedly, but there they are for all to see lol.
They are for people who want to see and test drive a Bronco. Some people like to do that before buying. I was glad to find a 2-door hardtop at a dealership recently to check out.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be clear, I have no affiliation with Ford or any Dealership. This will be my 4th Bronco and 8th Ford. My point is that all of us here, and the other 100k reservation/order holders are the Ace in the hole. Ford is playing the long game on the Bronco. Ok, 5 or even 10k 21/22 order holders might get pissed and bail, but 5 or 10 years down the road, when there's 500k-a mil Broncos on the road, Ford won't care that you had to wait. But if they don't start putting them on dealer lots, which are empty of any kind of truck by the way, will kill the Bronco hype and in turn Ford as a whole. Yes I want mine now, but I really don't want to see the Bronco being only 21/22 maybe 23
I'm not against them putting broncos on the lot, I'm against them putting "hard to fill orders due to parts constraints" that they've been claiming for months now on the lot. Thousands of first night "hard to fill orders due to parts constraints" guys and gals are watching their builds go to lots while we've heard nothing other than they can't build them because they don't have the parts. Yet apparently they do in some capacity. I'll take mine without a top at this point, buy a Bestop and Ford can figure out the Webastage fiasco and send me a hard top at some point.

Larrybwcg

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So are you saying built trucks going forward won’t be arriving until September?

Yup. Thinking about a September delivery date for those built last week. Not even enough time to break it in for hunting season.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are for people who want to see and test drive a Bronco. Some people like to do that before buying. I was glad to find a 2-door hardtop at a dealership recently to check out.
Do you have a reservation and an order placed?
Sponsored