Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We were thinking 50% but close enough to the 40% that would be awsome.

I have 4 customers that are wanting 2 Broncos each and they are serious as a heart attack about getting them.

The problem as I see it is logistics of getting labor to be able to convert metal, rubber and plastic into Broncos...MI govt may have more to do with this than is necessary... o_O
I'm trying to remain positive. All i am really concerned about right now is being able to change dealers if needed, and possibly dropping from Badlands to Black Diamond if i so choose. They really shouldn't hold us to either, being that there has been such a lack of information thus far.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to remain positive. All i am really concerned about right now is being able to change dealers if needed, and possibly dropping from Badlands to Black Diamond if i so choose. They really shouldn't hold us to either, being that there has been such a lack of information thus far.
They will not you can change dealerships and models even how many doors you want... (y)

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Things are looking great- we can change dealers, no adm, MSRP, Xplan, multiple FE interior options.

Can’t wait for Aug to start my build and sit back and count the day’s until it’s delivered.

?? ?? FORD, it appears they are listening and taking action.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You would expect Ford to do better!! I mean they are dying and this car is really bringing them back to life!! I am an example, hardcore Mopar owner and fan reserving my Bronco and skipping over a Wrangler! and this would be my 1st brand new car that I am paying for! I still couldn't reach any Ford member regarding the specs discrepancies I found on the big bend page!.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Things are looking great- we can change dealers, no adm, MSRP, Xplan, multiple FE interior options.

Can’t wait for Aug to start my build and sit back and count the months until it’s delivered.

?? ?? FORD, it appears they are listening and taking action.
I fixed it for you. :oops:

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean they are dying and this car is really bringing them back to life!!

I still couldn't reach any Ford member regarding the specs discrepancies I found on the big bend page!.
First of all Ford is far from a Dying company...I think you were meant GM...

What discrepancies...

All of the "published" information is preliminary and subject to changes...

When the B&P site goes live they "should" have all of the good live data you can "rely" on...

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just noticed that Ford changed their Bronco FAQ (https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/reservation-information/#here_is_how_it_works); one important change to note:

What it now says:

Can customers update their dealer selection for their reservation?
To change dealers after their reservation has already been made, customers will have to cancel their existing reservation and create another with the correct dealer.

What is used to say:

Can Customers update their dealer selection for their reservation?
Customers can reach out to Ford Customer Support for assistance should they need to change dealers.
But, keep in mind the reservation FAQ still states:

You will be required to select a dealer at the time of Reservation. Your information including name, address, e-mail address and vehicle configuration will be shared with the dealer you select. Your credit card information will not be shared. You will be asked to reconfirm this dealer at time of order or select a different dealer."
  • [Bronco6G comment: according to this, you can still switch your dealer at the time of placing your order].
It looks like they have updated the FAQ once again and completely removed the "Can customers update their dealer selection" question. Instead there is only this:

Can I make changes to my reservation?

You will be able to make changes and complete your Bronco configuration at the time you place your order. *

P.S. The original FAQ agreement is archived in the wayback machine for future litigation should it be needed.

I'm guessing they got tired of all the switching right now when it isn't really necessary to do it right now instead of in December when you are negotiating with the various dealerships and will likely want to switch if you can't get good terms then.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First of all Ford is far from a Dying company...I think you were meant GM...

What discrepancies...

All of the "published" information is preliminary and subject to changes...

When the B&P site goes live they "should" have all of the good live data you can "rely" on...

Their website has options and packages discrepancies, this is a long waited for product, listing incorrect information that confuses customers should be avoided or corrected at least after some time, Big Bend page still shows Co-Pilot360 as a standard option, it is acceptable if interns are running their marketing campaign, I tried to call Ford but had no luck of getting hold of anyone.

They are out of the Sedan market, outside fleet sales fewer people buying Ford, F150 and Mustang are their hot sellers and now thanks to the Bronco hopefully they'll be back and GM is almost dead, boring products and nothing appealing, even their new Cadillac CT line is overpriced for the performance that it provides.

And just for the record, there are two Fords in my household, 07 Taurus and 18 Fusion, I really wish they didn't kill the Taurus!.

BrodyUSMC

Base
First Name
Brody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Bronco and a Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anybody know if Will we be able to change trim levels when we order?

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just noticed that Ford changed their Bronco FAQ (https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/reservation-information/#here_is_how_it_works); one important change to note:

What it now says:

To change dealers after their reservation has already been made, customers will have to cancel their existing reservation and create another with the correct dealer.

What is used to say:

Customers can reach out to Ford Customer Support for assistance should they need to change dealers.

You will be required to select a dealer at the time of Reservation. Your information including name, address, e-mail address and vehicle configuration will be shared with the dealer you select. Your credit card information will not be shared. You will be asked to reconfirm this dealer at time of order or select a different dealer."
  • [Bronco6G comment: according to this, you can still switch your dealer at the time of placing your order].
This seems a little unfair, since a lot can happen in 12 months.

What it now says:

What is used to say:

So basically, If you have a reservation for an FE you're stuck with the dealer you made the reservation with. Maybe this is Fords plan to get the number os FE's back down to 3500.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Don't get ahead of yourselves and cancel your FEs yet! This is just talking about changing dealers! Nothing has been changed about being able to swap trims. (yet?) As of this time everything has said you can change trims at time of order.
Yes, but to get an FE you have to already have reservation for one. To change dealers you have to cancel your reservation and make a new one. There are NO new reservations being taken for the FE.

OP
OP
Haulin455

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This seems a little unfair, since a lot can happen in 12 months.

So basically, If you have a reservation for an FE you're stuck with the dealer you made the reservation with. Maybe this is Fords plan to get the number os FE's back down to 3500.
Yes, but to get an FE you have to already have reservation for one. To change dealers you have to cancel your reservation and make a new one. There are NO new reservations being taken for the FE.
The question was actually removed from the FAQ now (see thread title). So that might not be the case anymore. A different FAQ from Ford says you’ll confirm or select a new dealer when you’ll be placing your order.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The question was actually removed from the FAQ now (see thread title). So that might not be the case anymore. A different FAQ from Ford says you’ll confirm or select a new dealer when you’ll be placing your order.
The new FAQ States that in order to change dealership you have to cancel your reservation and create a new one. The original FAQ said you could change you dealership when you're ready to order.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope! I’m on my phone so it’s hard to go look up other threads, but the threads about not having to cancel your reservation to change dealerships are out there. It has been confirmed, people just need to be patient, it’s coming. Look for the thread started by @Granger Ford
Sponsored