Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If it's like the Mach-E order placement process, there's going to be a order conversion / submission page that you'll use to convert your reservation into an actual order. You'll be able to select any dealer you want on that page.
On the Ford website? That will be awesome and clear up alot of issues. I wish someone had some Mach-E order screenshots of the process.
Yeah I’m curious on this too and guess I could look it up myself but ?‍♂. Instead of waiting on the dealer to “input” the order whenever they get around to it, I would love to be able to click submit on the order myself right when the order banks open... and then click it again, and again, again and again until the website decides to work and accept it.
Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah I’m curious on this too and guess I could look it up myself but ?‍♂. Instead of waiting on the dealer to “input” the order whenever they get around to it, I would love to be able to click submit on the order myself right when the order banks open... and then click it again, and again, again and again until the website decides to work and accept it.
Oh no, I just meant changing dealers on the website. Orders will have to be entered in by a dealer.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm thinking this would cover this situation.

Can I cancel my reservation?

Yes. You can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a full refund. * You can do this in your account at ford.com. If for some reason you can’t process the cancellation online, you can contact a Ford Customer Experience Representative at 800-392-3673 (Ford U.S.). After canceling, allow seven to 10 business days for the reservation deposit to be credited to your original form of payment. Once you progress from a reservation to an order with a dealer, however, cancellation requests would be at that dealer’s discretion.

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On the Ford website? That will be awesome and clear up alot of issues. I wish someone had some Mach-E order screenshots of the process.
Yes, on the website. This is the email that Mach-E reservation holders receive when their reservations are ready to be converted to an order. Click on it takes them to an order submission page.

Ford Bronco [Latest Update: See Post #335] Ford Revises Bronco Reservation FAQ -- You Now Can Only Change Your Dealer At Time Of Final Order. 1594388627891-

And this is the confirmation message and status page after selecting dealer and finalizing options/model etc.

Ford Bronco [Latest Update: See Post #335] Ford Revises Bronco Reservation FAQ -- You Now Can Only Change Your Dealer At Time Of Final Order. screen-shot-2020-06-27-at-10-53-09-am-

Ford Bronco [Latest Update: See Post #335] Ford Revises Bronco Reservation FAQ -- You Now Can Only Change Your Dealer At Time Of Final Order. 1593731961293-

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW WE CAN SWITCH DEALER AT TIME OF ORDERING WHEN THE LISTED DEALER IS THE ONE THAT IS SUPPOSE TO CONTACT US. ???
In November/December you can officially place your order.

you will go through your “build and price” to fully spec out all your options.

at the end it will have your Bronco with Suggested MSRP and dealer.

that’s when you change dealers.

then after you select your dealer. Your order is sent to the dealer NOT ford.

you then go to that dealer to finalize. Price Payments dealer options. after your sign. Your order will be placed

Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In November/December you can officially place your order.

you will go through your “build and price” to fully spec out all your options.

at the end it will have your Bronco with Suggested MSRP and dealer.

that’s when you change dealers.

then after you select your dealer. Your order is sent to the dealer NOT ford.

you then go to that dealer to finalize. Price Payments dealer options. after your sign. Your order will be placed
Thanks for the info.

We'll need to configure and meet with the dealer we want to order from beforehand, right? So that we can confirm price, no ADM, etc. on the options we want to order.

When is the dealer able to see the invoice? As I understand the x-plan price, if available, is printed on the invoice? Can they generate an invoice at will without actually ordering?

My plan would be to do the build and price on the web when it is available. Take that to my dealer to confirm the price they would charge. Then, when I convert my reservation to an order, I would set them as the dealer, and hope they honor what we discussed.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the info.

We'll need to configure and meet with the dealer we want to order from beforehand, right? So that we can confirm price, no ADM, etc. on the options we want to order.

When is the dealer able to see the invoice? As I understand the x-plan price, if available, is printed on the invoice? Can they generate an invoice at will without actually ordering?

My plan would be to do the build and price on the web when it is available. Take that to my dealer to confirm the price they would charge. Then, when I convert my reservation to an order, I would set them as the dealer, and hope they honor what we discussed.
when you build and price your Bronco it’s just like a reservation. It gets sent to the dealer. Not to ford. Do the dealer will get your build with all it’s options.

so you build and price at home. (Like you normally would) it will then give a “suggested MSRP” order is sent to dealer. (This is where you can change dealers if you Choose)

you then go to your dealer. And they will pull up your build. They will have their invoice at that time. And that’s when you negotiate pricing. And if you want to change anything you still can. And negotiate prices more. Until you both agree.

Your options and their price will then be locked In (and if your approved financially) your order will be sent to Ford. (Assuming it’s after the Order date window opens in November/December)

you Will then be given your official VIN and given an approximate date of delivery.

it’s pretty straight forward as long as fords system works for build and price and dealer changes. (Which the system will definitely be LOADED down the first few days) but if you have a GOOD dealer. And have a set “over under MSRP” agreement. It should go very smooth.

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am not to worried about this, The dealer needs the sale a lot more than I need a Bronco. If they don't play fair I will walk away. I will let them crawl back to me. It is just a stupid F, ing game some dealers play. And I can play the game better than them.

crappie man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 vw tiquan r line
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not to worried about this, The dealer needs the sale a lot more than I need a Bronco. If they don't play fair I will walk away. I will let them crawl back to me. It is just a stupid F, ing game some dealers play. And I can play the game better than them.
totally agree

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is not true. The FAQ does not
mention this anymore @crappie man @DonsBronc .

Not sure why the thread title is not updated ?

02828E24-C19A-4584-A9A6-B592FC48BE47.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
Haulin455

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is not true. The FAQ does not
mention this anymore @crappie man @DonsBronc .

Not sure why the thread title is not updated ?

02828E24-C19A-4584-A9A6-B592FC48BE47.png
I haven’t touched the original post since the moderators took it over. I asked them in an earlier post to update it that Ford took down the question from the FAQ but it doesn’t appear to be updated still.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Upwards of 40% of the reserve will drop out (don't forget all that put in 2 to 3 to cover themselves), dealers will get their allotments by mid-2021, and Ford is gonna sell a shit-ton. Everything is gonna be alright.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Upwards of 40% of the reserve will drop out (don't forget all that put in 2 to 3 to cover themselves), dealers will get their allotments by mid-2021, and Ford is gonna sell a shit-ton. Everything is gonna be alright.
We were thinking 50% but close enough to the 40% that would be awsome.

I have 4 customers that are wanting 2 Broncos each and they are serious as a heart attack about getting them.

The problem as I see it is logistics of getting labor to be able to convert metal, rubber and plastic into Broncos...MI govt may have more to do with this than is necessary... o_O
Sponsored