Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look I have no opinion on dealerships, their hard work or efforts, etc. I’m just trying to help people who want to buy a bronco in a timely manner for a fair price.

I understand leaving a dealer with a ton of orders to go to a smaller dealer. In the end we all just want our bronco without waiting forever.
I don’t know why you’d move to a “smaller dealer”. Those are the ones who are screwed with the new allocation formula. You need a big dealer with an average number of reservations to come out better than most. The mega dealers are those that will have all the allocation.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still no guarantee of receiving it in a "timely manner" though by switching, perhaps faster than a Granger outlook but, other than that, you don't really know.

Not to mention many dealerships make it hard, if not impossible, to receive some data points in order to make a good guess

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealership I'm moving to was super transparent. They're one of a chain of dealerships, but they're smallish and in a rural part of the city. I'm VERY high up on their list (they were kind enough to tell me, but I'm keeping that in my back pocket) and with my build which is pretty bare bones I stand a good chance to get pulled soon. I'm moving from Chapman, where I was over 200 if I recall correctly. They have over 100 first month reservations still.

For me, for my dollar, my time, and what I'm trying to do I found a local dealership with good allotment and I'm very high up on their list. If I don't have my bronco by next July call me an idiot and I'll take it on the chin, but I can say that I honestly don't think I'd see my Chapman Bronco until at least 2023.

ABSOLUTELY not telling people to leave. Not saying anyone should cave to big dealerships and I KNOW I'm paying more by moving dealerships. I'm losing the nice discount from Chapman to pay MSRP at another location, but for my time and money it's worth it. My 2020 ranger isn't going to keep going up in value, I can get 8k more than I bought it for brand new, and the trade off is worth it for me.

I guess I shouldn't have said smaller dealer. I should have said a dealer that fits your needs. For me, this one worked out. There is one towards the Oklahoma border that has less than 20 reservations but are very clear they charge 5k plus mandatory tracking service (I forget the name of the service) and mandatory paint seal, other bullcrap that adds up to another 2k.

Everyone's situation is different.
I see why you’re saying. I am at Chapman and got lucky to get pulled in 21, as I was 125th in line at the time (loaded soft top). I would have been around the same spot this year and may have not even have gotten built in 22, as people must have come in with earlier timestamps the way the list looks now. Chapman ended up doing pretty well last year, with getting all of their 76 allocations scheduled, so hopefully they get taken care of this year too, but big dealers will stomp and cry until Ford sends as many as they can to them. Good luck.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealership I'm moving to was super transparent. They're one of a chain of dealerships, but they're smallish and in a rural part of the city. I'm VERY high up on their list (they were kind enough to tell me, but I'm keeping that in my back pocket) and with my build which is pretty bare bones I stand a good chance to get pulled soon. I'm moving from Chapman, where I was over 200 if I recall correctly. They have over 100 first month reservations still.

For me, for my dollar, my time, and what I'm trying to do I found a local dealership with good allotment and I'm very high up on their list. If I don't have my bronco by next July call me an idiot and I'll take it on the chin, but I can say that I honestly don't think I'd see my Chapman Bronco until at least 2023.

ABSOLUTELY not telling people to leave. Not saying anyone should cave to big dealerships and I KNOW I'm paying more by moving dealerships. I'm losing the nice discount from Chapman to pay MSRP at another location, but for my time and money it's worth it. My 2020 ranger isn't going to keep going up in value, I can get 8k more than I bought it for brand new, and the trade off is worth it for me.

I guess I shouldn't have said smaller dealer. I should have said a dealer that fits your needs. For me, this one worked out. There is one locally that has less than 20 pre-2021 reservations but are very clear they charge 5k plus mandatory tracking service (I forget the name of the service) and mandatory paint seal, other bullcrap that adds up to another 2k. If you just wanted your build made, didn't care much about the cost, you could probably order from them. It's all about what you want. I want the bronco in my driveway so I can start building a desert truck. I need very little but I want the four door base sasquatch for the front and rear lockers and the 2.7, the rest is arbitrary.

Everyone's situation is different.
I agree. I did not want to leave Granger, but I also did not want to wait until '24 for my number to come up there. Again, I have a late (4/28/21) reservation timestamp. Also a 2 door guy, so no soft top for me.

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My move would be a reservation, with immediate conversion to an order. I'm a late reservation...

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The gentleman from Chapman is so awesome, I can't say enough good things about them. They've done EVERYTHING they can to help me out. I'm a December reservation, so I know I'm WAY down the line, plus I have the sins, the hard top, sasquatch, v6... I go back to it, I just want to get this in my driveway.

You’re going to be on hold for the rest of your life. The person I spoke to said it was non stop calls about bronco problems. Best time to call is exactly 8 am eastern and even then I held for maybe 10-12 minutes.
Thanks, I'm not hanging up until I get someone. I need answers. My dealer refuses to give me any info on allocation numbers. I'm beyond pissed off. I am number 201 of around 600+ total orders at the dealer and have no idea where that puts me in their allocation. I'm very close to saying F it and buying something else.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Someshoes

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks, I'm not hanging up until I get someone. I need answers. My dealer refuses to give me any info on allocation numbers. I'm beyond pissed off. I am number 201 of around 600+ total orders at the dealer and have no idea where that puts me in their allocation. I'm very close to saying F it and buying something else.

So at about 55 minutes I’ve found it can just auto disconnect. I’ve also left messages and never got a callback.

I fought that system for 2 days until I finally called first thing and got someone. I’m not saying hang up, but I’d rather let you know than let you find out how I did and get extra frustrated.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So at about 55 minutes I’ve found it can just auto disconnect. I’ve also left messages and never got a callback.

I fought that system for 2 days until I finally called first thing and got someone. I’m not saying hang up, but I’d rather let you know than let you find out how I did and get extra frustrated.

Yes, I’ve left messages too and haven’t been called back. How about a chat feature @ford

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got off the phone with a representative who has told me it is open and available for those who want to move. It can take 3-5 days to process. They will reach out to us via phone or email to confirm after it is complete.

800-334-4375

They need the dealer info you want to move to, and you better make arrangements with that dealer to get it done. I'd also try to get whatever price you agree on signed and approved and notarized and whatever else you can do.

Mine was submit yesterday, confirmed today, and it's in processing.

I'll also mention they are BUSY. I called exactly at 8 am and held for about 10 minutes.
Can you let us know when and how you receive notification of approval when it does go through (hopefully this week)?