First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 Ford

I am the Fleet manager at my company I got three ford build emails this week. All for the ford transits we ordered in the fall. Such a tease.

Last edited:

Imgroot

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are thousands of January builds sitting in parking lots incomplete. Yet @Ford Motor Company continues to roll out new models and build dates. Complete exact builds we are waiting on and shipping them. I would say that’s pretty ignorant of Ford. So I’m sure until they correct this you will see it complained about in many places.

Sponsored

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are thousands of January builds sitting in parking lots incomplete. Yet @Ford Motor Company continues to roll out new models and build dates. Complete exact builds we are waiting on and shipping them. I would say that’s pretty ignorant of Ford. So I’m sure until they correct this you will see it complained about in many places.
How about go somewhere people actually care. I guarantee you won't get sympathy in a thread where there's people waiting 2 years to get a build date. You want to go yell at clouds? Write a letter directly to Ford. But Jesus Christ, get over yourself. Not everything is about you or your situation. Especially when you're posting in a thread where people are worse off than you.

We get it. We know about the issue. You don't have to bring it up in every single unrelated post under the sun.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This comes to mind for me.
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 1650046439518

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just checked Back Door and I was bumped from 5/23/22 build week until 5/30/22 build week. Well I still have a VIN #, so they have to build it this model year.

I hope....

skeiling

Raptor
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram trx, Tesla x, mustang gt500, bronco one day
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same here 6/6 build week. With any luck I’ll have it in July, exactly 2 years from reservation!
My dealer text me Wednesday told me my order was previewing. I am praying for an Easter miracle!

Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lots of crossed fingers next week... Good luck

DalTXBtonco

Big Bend
First Name
Raleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jaguar XFR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

May the lord bless us, with and build date, and keep us, on the same build dates!! Good luck everyone!!

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, I can't belive they are scheduling all the way in to July already. I told myself to start paying attention when they started scheduling July, so I guess I am starting a month earlier than I thought.
Sponsored