First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Actually baffling you're still waiting on your Bronco. Does your dealer really not have the allocations after 2 years?!....I'm on 6 months now for non-constraint BD. Most likely won't be ordering a 24 cause of the 12" screen n takeaway of the steelies just to charge me 5-7k more...Lot hunting here I come 🥴
Indeed. I even went to Ford customer service numerous times and multiple people said it was not going to be scheduled/built. That's when I bailed out.
Sponsored

McLovin80

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 M240i, 95 Prelude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No way in hell the 2 door gets completely discontinued. Most OBX buyers are mall crawlers wanting 4 doors for kids and groceries anyway.

Not sure why everyone keeps talking about the Land Cruiser, because you can't take the top off. It's comparing apples to oranges. If you really think people will get them for $55k, that's a joke too. Toyota would charge for tire air if they thought they could get away with it.

A new Toyota FJ Cruiser or 4Runner with a removable top would be comparable.

Last edited:

Dmesser92

Big Bend
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 DLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been torn between Area 51 or Oxford White since the beginning. I guess Ford solved that for me!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Was hoping the Heritage/Everglades style fenders would become standard on the lineup for the refresh. Doesn’t seem like that’ll be the case.
Technically, not much or a redesign. They are just changing availability of trim options on various Bronco models.
I seriously hoped for a new hardtop! Maybe black or painted in color? Maybe just better than what is currently passing as a hardtop.
Ford...Ya'll should've just skipped the '24 and finished up ALL of the Bronco orders left for '23 and comeback stronger on a fresh redesign in MY25...Cause this right here AIN'T IT!!!
This is NOT a mid cycle refresh or redesign. This is a simple MY changeover. Mid cycle is coming in 25 with some pretty significant……things to talk about.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Kind of butt hurt on the 12" being standard now. I hope someone can come up with a retrofit kit for us early model year folk.
I know, right! Same with the standard vinyl for the Big Bend, too!!

Sponsored

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Sgroll in 2026 6g forum be like, "I remember how just three years ago you could get a bronco with sasquatch and gas powered engine for under $60K."

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base no more
:(

"The base Bronco is the least expensive and, in twenty-five years, may become the most sought after, just like those manual transmission 4runners. Combine its short wheelbase and lowest curb weight with its already capable 4x4 system, and your pockets will be glad you didn't upgrade your Bronco. The steel wheels give the rugged SUV a timeless look that only real enthusiasts will appreciate. Now don't be surprised in the future when the enthusiast spec Bronco begins drawing a crowd around it at your local cars and coffee."

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They figured out the base was too good a value...
Yep!
That's why I bought mine.
You can do anything with it and not overpay.
A value proposition.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is NOT a mid cycle refresh or redesign. This is a simple MY changeover. Mid cycle is coming in 25 with some pretty significant……things to talk about.
Good! I hope everyone gets all mad again… sky is falling

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure why everyone keeps talking about the Land Cruiser, because you can't take the top off. I
I live in AZ. It's 116 out. Taking the top off is way overrated. Almost never bothered even when I had one touch down on the Mustang.

Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I gotta say, the mixture of people saying they're jealous of the changes while others are saying they're mad at the changes is pretty interesting, lol. Sometimes I wonder if people actually like their Broncos!

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Sgroll in 2026 6g forum be like, "I remember how just three years ago you could get a bronco with sasquatch and gas powered engine for under $60K."
Ford Bronco 💰 [Updated 8/14] Official 2024 Bronco PRICES and Model Changes -- Colors, Trims, Equipment & More 1691797728657
Sponsored