First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
...Surprised that we haven't heard one person pipe up that they have gotten the golden ticket....
(Waves hand)

So glad I got the dealer I got (Serramonte Ford, Colma, California). Again they stood up and said they'd honor MSRP on a Raptor if I converted. Well done, Serramonte...well done
Sponsored

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it to wait to get on the list? Or do I have to contact my dealer?

thanks

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stopped by my dealer today. One person told me 15k ADM for the 8 they are getting, even if Ford enforces price protection, because they have had "11,000" inquiries. Sales rep told me 30k to 40k regardless of what ford says. They didn't seem interested in meeting me or even know what a "hand raiser" was. Managers are all out of town.

I got the feeling that when order banks open up they are planning to spec their "allotment" however they want.

Lmao. Let's hope Ford pulls through in protecting those of us who have waited 19 months and counting.

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stopped by my dealer today. One person told me 15k ADM for the 8 they are getting, even if Ford enforces price protection, because they have had "11,000" inquiries. Sales rep told me 30k to 40k regardless of what ford says. They didn't seem interested in meeting me or even know what a "hand raiser" was. Managers are all out of town.

I got the feeling that when order banks open up they are planning to spec their "allotment" however they want.

Lmao. Let's hope Ford pulls through in protecting those of us who have waited 19 months and counting.
If Ford allows customers to change their Golden Ticket to a different dealer, I bet the story will change.

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Or if the hand raiser allotments/shipments are solely based on what the hand raiser orders. If no hand raiser orders a raptor, the dealer doesn't get those raptors. For example, If i change back to a wildtrak, the dealer would only get my wildtrak.

Sponsored

BSMBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Do you mind sharing which dealer this was?

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If we aren’t allowed to switch dealers, I’m royally screwed with my dealer.

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you mind sharing which dealer this was?

I am going to wait to talk to the GM or sales manager before I out them. They are out of town this week. Could be a misunderstanding on the sales person's end.

BSMBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am going to wait to talk to the GM or sales manager before I out them. They are out of town this week. Could be a misunderstanding on the sales person's end.
Good call. My sales guy doesn't seem to have a clue. I am headed in to talk to sales manager tomorrow. If he is "out of town" I will know we are dealing with the same crew.

Link1016

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badland & 2017 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My apologies if this has been discussed but I haven't gone through every post. Has anyone responded to the initial "interest" request and not received any response? No F*** You Letter and no Golden Ticket. Small

Small Town dealer without a lot of orders (or allocations) but I have a relatively early reservation (second month) with very few non-delivered orders ahead of me at this point. I'm not sure if not getting a response is a dealer issue or if there are any other reasons.

Wouldn't be disappointed either way honestly... Raptor is Bad Ass! but I really wanted a 2 door so however the dice roll is fine but... after 19 months of waiting I'm just annoyed that Ford decided to dangle a "shiny object" in front of my face and then not even bothered to give me closure.

Sponsored

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Received the acceptance email to order the Raptor

My original order is with Kearny Mesa Ford so I am hopeful that they will continue to not charge any ADM
I believe Eric at KMF was going to honor MSRP. Hands down they are a great Dealership! I have another order at another Dealership in San Diego and very little communication..

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
any advice for me? i need to convert the
I believe Eric at KMF was going to honor MSRP. Hands down they are a great Dealership! I have another order at another Dealership in San Diego and very little communication..
Yes KMF is honoring MSRP for golden ticket holders. Such a stand up dealership

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes KMF is honoring MSRP for golden ticket holders. Such a stand up dealership
Would either of you be able to provide contact information at (assuming) Kearny Mesa Ford? It is greatly appreciated as I would like to contact them about potentially transferring my golden ticket to a new dealership in California. Or, if anyone else has a dealership that is honoring MSRP on golden tickets in SoCal preferably, that would be appreciated.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would either of you be able to provide contact information at (assuming) Kearny Mesa Ford? It is greatly appreciated as I would like to contact them about potentially transferring my golden ticket to a new dealership in California. Or, if anyone else has a dealership that is honoring MSRP on golden tickets in SoCal preferably, that would be appreciated.
I sent him a note to ask the same question. Hopefully @Ford Motor Company allows us to transfer our Raptor order.

Eric Bunch

Internet Director

Kearny Mesa Ford

858-560-5544 ext 1013

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I sent him a note to ask the same question. Hopefully @Ford Motor Company allows us to transfer our Raptor order.

Eric Bunch

Internet Director

Kearny Mesa Ford

858-560-5544 ext 1013
Thank you for this information. I would agree that I hope this is the case that @Ford Motor Company will permit such transfers of unscheduled orders / Bronco allocation to other dealers honoring MSRP given Jim Farley's recent comments (on a call with the Bronco customer care team today they noted they've received a number of complaints from customers that received the Bronco Raptor allocation email due to dealer ADMs).
Sponsored