Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wow, I did not expect a ~50% take on Lux, I guess maybe that stat makes more sense if only people obx+ are answering though.
Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2 things that surprise me...low take rate on shadow black. I honestly expected higher on a 'safe' color and the high take rate on Sasquatch. I have considered changing my 4 door BD sasquatch order to a Badlands non Squatch with maybe high.package but I think I'll leave it as is.
I *love* my black cars, but I even opted out of black knowing I'm going to beat this thing up. and Black really isn't all that forgiving of arizona pinstriping. Wonder how many others had the same line of thinking.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2 things that surprise me...low take rate on shadow black. I honestly expected higher on a 'safe' color and the high take rate on Sasquatch. I have considered changing my 4 door BD sasquatch order to a Badlands non Squatch with maybe high.package but I think I'll leave it as is.
Agreed black is surprising here. It'll be interesting to see if that trend matches Ford's total stats or not. I'm guessing since we're only a fraction of total, black may by higher among the general population.

But my last 4 vehicles have been black and I expected my next one to be too.... But for whatever reason shadow black on the bronco didn't grab me. Might be lack of contrast for me, or not wanting a lighter roof then the vehicle but whatever it is I looked at it and quickly decided to go elsewhere. Not sure what my exact calculation was but sounds like others kinda did the same

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda surprised that Lux package is almost at 50%. That’s a huge number. Y’all are spending a pretty penny on this :LOL:
I got the high, not the lux, but was definitely tempted for lux. Mainly because I wanted the 12" screen, plus I feel like the high package will add resale value to the car if needed. I am investing in the tech instead of the stuff I can customize myself.

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm constantly surprised at how high some of these values are. Interesting to see michigan and Colorado and north Carolina on the top 10 states as they aren't in the corresponding position US population
Probably goes without saying, but Michigan is full of Ford employees. Definitely helps when you can save around 7-8% off MSRP.

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like that Race Red is a low take color, I don’t want to look like everybody else. I think the photos we have seen of Race Red have looked great, can’t wait for mine. 👍

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know why but the Badlands by far and away the leading trim shocked me. I mean I expected it to be the most popular here on the forum but not by that wide of a margin
I was originally going to go Black Diamond and go more stripped so I could install my own aftermarket accessories, but once I started adding in features on B&P I liked it started creeping up to Badlands pricing. Throw in other perks like the better headlights, the 12" screen, etc., made sense to just go for it.

Sponsored

Tadertodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two first gen Broncos and a second gen, 21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im going be a slight rare bird. Cyber orange badlands two door with mid package and seven speed non squatch. The lux train must be loading up at the mall, I didnt want half of that stuff 😂

bsb78

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was originally going to go Black Diamond and go more stripped so I could install my own aftermarket accessories, but once I started adding in features on B&P I liked it started creeping up to Badlands pricing. Throw in other perks like the better headlights, the 12" screen, etc., made sense to just go for it.
Ford loves a good price creep strategy

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm constantly surprised at how high some of these values are. Interesting to see michigan and Colorado and north Carolina on the top 10 states as they aren't in the corresponding position US population
I can’t disagree with your logic. But have you ever been to Colorado? It’s an outdoor playground haven, it’s not a big surprise. I can look anywhere at any given moment and find a wrangler. I seriously just looked, white wrangler 20’ away lol. Colorado population is now 20 and NC is 9 and Michigan is 10 in population.

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford loves a good price creep strategy
I know, I hate it. Throw in my wife's request to go from a 2-door to a 4-door and it's starting to get pricey.
Sponsored