Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would tend to agree with you. It’s interesting though how this larger sample size shows the manual take rate actually increased over 1% (14.0-16.2) from the last post from Doug with this data. I bet the general public won’t be this high though, like you said.
I’d be curious to know if the KOH Rider videos of Trail Turn Assist had any effect.
Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Glad to see less % on the WT . . . but lots of 2.7's, SAS (no choice in those!) and LUX make me wonder if my Day one reservation will be in my driveway before snow flies in VT!! . . . makes me a little happier that I did not consider the BL though!

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, β€˜23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah the Lux surprised me as well. What's in the Lux that people are dying to have?
Wife was absolutely insistent on a heated steering wheel.

Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm constantly surprised at how high some of these values are. Interesting to see michigan and Colorado and north Carolina on the top 10 states as they aren't in the corresponding position US population
michigan - employer discounts and lots of outdoor playground north of the middle of the mitten. The upper peninsula is very rustic.

Colorado I can see - mountains and Jeeps seem to have an affinity. Natural for Bronco to make a splash.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well my 2 door WT, cactus grey, 2.7 MIC with high package will be quite common, well if Ford actually ever produces the damn thing...

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing there surprised me except the Badlands percentage. Once you get up to a $45K+ vehicle the percentage increase to get the Lux isn't much. I expected the Squatch to be high. I also highly expect 75% or more of theses vehicles regardless of trim or options to never see dirt.

Also if final allocation is also based on Jeep market penetration then you're going to see the Bronco won't be showing up as much in the places they were ordered in.

https://thenewswheel.com/jeep-considered-most-popular-new-car-in-recent-study/

Jeep-Popular-New-Car-Hashtag-561x630.jpg

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Sponsored

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great stats! Mine's still a one-off: BD 4-door non-sas, Iconic Silver, 2.7, MIC, Mid

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fβ€’150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I might just change my color and trim just for the sake of being different! Good news is, I'll probably be bumped to MY22 so I can choose some god awful green color that no one will like. Yes, that was sarcasm.

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because the hive-mind here is pro-SAS, so you'd think the take rate was 99% for forum members but if it's closer to 50-50 then it's normal to not get SAS.

I'm not a tall guy, i'd have to install a full on ladder to get into a SAS lift + 35s.

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

16% manual transmission on this site, whom I’d consider to be some of the most avid off-roaders, says to me the general public take rate will be tiny.
Yup, and for those of us thinking about going with manual, what does that say about how difficult it's going to be to find a buyer if we sell used? You'd probably have to find a buyer on here. Makes you think twice.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco6G order tracking list now has well over 2,000 orders' data submitted. Here's an updated look into how our users have been spec'ing their Broncos and the take rates on trim, body style, engine, transmission, packages tops, colors, and by states.

Also see - earlier stats after 1k orders.

TRIM
41.0% - Badlands
13.7% - Wildtrak
13.3% - Black Diamond
12.7% - Outer Banks
6.4% - Big Bend
6.1% - First Edition
6.9% - Base

Ford Bronco πŸ“ˆ Our 2021 Bronco Order Stats / Take Rates After 2K Submissions Jeep-Popular-New-Car-Hashtag-561x630

BODY
62.3% - 4 Door
37.7% - 2 Door

Ford Bronco πŸ“ˆ Our 2021 Bronco Order Stats / Take Rates After 2K Submissions Jeep-Popular-New-Car-Hashtag-561x630

COLOR
20.0% - Area 51
15.7% - Cactus Gray
12.4% - Carbonized Gray
9.2% - Velocity Blue
8.2% - Oxford White
8.0% - Antimatter Blue
7.4% - Cyber Orange
5.0% - Rapid Red
4.6% - Shadow Black
3.8% - Race Red
3.1% - Lightning Blue
2.7% - Iconic Silver

ENGINE
73.2% - 2.7L EcoBoost
26.8% - 2.3L EcoBoost

TRANSMISSION
83.8% - 10 Speed Automatic
16.2% - 7 Speed Manual

SASQUATCH TAKE RATE
51.4%

PACKAGES
46.7% - Lux Package
20.2% - Mid Package
18.6% - High Package
14.5% - No Package

TOPS
74.4% - Molded-in-Color (MIC) Hard Top Only
12.7% - Modular Hard Top, Painted Shadow Black
5.0% - Soft Top Only
4.6% - Dual Top with MIC Hard Top
3.3% - Dual Top with Modular Hard Top

STATES (TOP 10)
California
Texas
Michigan
Florida
Colorado
North Carolina
New York
Illinois
Ohio
Pennsylvania

I see these stats again and honestly don't believe that this is a realistic picture of the general public. The fact that lux package is leading the pack for package is telling.
Sponsored