Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will be interesting to see how distribution was determined.
Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hell I thought I was screwed got a Ford invite email to the GA event LOL
I got that e-mail about 15 minutes prior to my You have not been selected for the Raptor.

I got one reject for the reservation that is already delivered and one accept for the August 2021 reservation.
I'm a 7-15-2020 Reservations. Seems Ford is more concerned about dealers than reservation holders. Explain why a 7-20 gets selected and a 7-15 doesn't @Ford Motor Company

It appears that Ford is claiming it is based on the timestamp at each dealer.

Means Ford decided on allocations for each dealer, there is some postings that seem to indicate it was regardless of how many reservations (like the current normal allocation system) were at each respective dealer. Ford then took that number and offered it to the first time stamps at that dealer. (so not timestamps over all, just at each dealer). So it could be that people with fairly late timestamps (at currently favored dealers) get the chance instead of early timestamps at less favored dealers. I am sure that sounds eerily familiar to everyone.
Not sure that is true. I am the earliest remaining time stamp at my dealer. GM says they have 2 Raptor allocations. GM said if I was selected I could get it at MSRP, if not selected it would be over MSRP

Once again @Ford shows us reservation time stamp means less than dealer allocation or some other factor when people with later time stamps get selected. Way to go @Ford Motor Company

I was okay with not being selected. Figured everybody that was selected had an earlier time stamp. I am happy for those selected, and was content to just have my 2-Door Badlands order. However, very pissed now that I learn that there are people selected with much later time stamps than me.

Guess it will be two years from reservation or longer before I get a Bronco.

Last edited:

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got a golden ticket! Now, does anyone know if it’s possible to switch dealers if your current dealer is charging more than I’m comfortable with above msrp?
we’re all waiting to know. I’m not optimistic about it, Ford did that once already and allowed any reservation holder to switch to another dealer no questions asked. I think they will probably protect dealers on this one and indirectly say that you should’ve switched when you had the chance.

doesn’t help those reservation holders who were quoted MSRP on their standard model reservation/order and will charged an exorbitant ADM on these special editions.
You can change your dealer if your reservation is still a reservation. Some people think a order that hasnt been pulled is a reservation. I changed my reservation over no questions. Call Ford customer service

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got the golden ticket. 101... reservation
I saw the Braptor at King of the Hammers and really love it.
I'll probably sell my '67. Had it for 25 years and I know it will just be sitting taking up prime garage space. Tough decision tho.

Last edited:

Sponsored

D-Pan14

Raptor
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Talked to my dealer this morning and they removed the $20k ADM and I will now be charged msrp only. They did say I will have to sign something that says if I sell it in the first year I have to split the profits with them. Fine by me. I won’t be selling that thing. He also said the Braptor will be more limited in production than the first editions as well. Not sure on total numbers, but that is what he said. Nothing like a nice emotional roller coaster to start the weekend.

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Selected, I have an early 102 number. My dealer confirmed today he is sticking with the MSRP deal. I think he’s simply a good guy who just recently bought a smaller dealership. I did offer for him to use it in any way he wants regarding advertising or pictures once it comes in if it helps him and if I’m the only Braptor he has coming through. As anxious as I will be, he’s doing right by me, if it can help him great.

I had transferred my allocation to him from a larger dealership in the area that I’ve not cared for. I would have gotten my Bronco earlier from them, but then I wouldn’t have had this chance!

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer was clueless that I even got a golden ticket. The owner owner of the dealership never got notified, and wanted a copy of my email from Ford. I asked about markup for the golden ticket, and he said there would be a markup, but would not tell me how much. A small dealership that probably won't get any regular Raptor allocation. I'm going to let him get up to speed with the process, and talk with him in about a week. I have 2 fully loaded Badlands on order with them from the beginning (2 door and 4 door). I wish I could change dealers!

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer was clueless that I even got a golden ticket. The owner owner of the dealership never got notified, and wanted a copy of my email from Ford. I asked about markup for the golden ticket, and he said there would be a markup, but would not tell me how much. A small dealership that probably won't get any regular Raptor allocation. I'm going to let him get up to speed with the process, and talk with him in about a week. I have 2 fully loaded Badlands on order with them from the beginning (2 door and 4 door). I wish I could change dealers!
2 on order… and wants to charge ADM.

I would be all over Ford starting at 8am Monday, at a minimum to change dealers.

My dealer said congrats, and as a smaller dealer acknowledged they would have far fewer allocations without reservations.

Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Went in to speak to the dealer. Although it seems like they are trying to get up to speed on the process and allocation, first words out were, I can't get you one and won't honor the allocation as we want stock units to sell for $30-50k ADM. To follow-up next week but disappointed in initial response (what else should I have expected?). To be continued...

Last edited:

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Meanwhile, they can't even schedule my damn base model.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Meanwhile, they can't even schedule my damn base model.
Gotcha!
My order is 10 at my dealer and I got the "we are unable" email. I've lost patience with Ford at this point and I've bought 30+ Ford products through the years. They're introducing new models which means that there will only more irritated customers. Who's running this?

Last edited:

schadenforduh

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
nice to see people keeping their composure and getting their dealers to agree to MSRP

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what's the difference between this golden nugget and all of the golden nuggets issued back in 2020? Does everyone know how to spell banana republic?
Sponsored