First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations to all who got scheduled. Hang in there for the ones who are still waiting. I am hopeful; looking at this thread ot seems they are still building hard tops with lux.

Paulj826

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are Florida dealers getting any allocations at all? I don’t see my broncos in Florida and not many people posting that they got theirs in FL. I’m pretty sure I’m never getting this car.

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are Florida dealers getting any allocations at all? I don’t see my broncos in Florida and not many people posting that they got theirs in FL. I’m pretty sure I’m never getting this car.
Most dealers around me are still charging around $15,000 over MSRP. Used to be $20,000 over, so I guess that's progress...

Sponsored

Kansas49er

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's scheduled! It's scheduled! It's scheduled!

That's the message I sent to my wife this morning after getting the email! Of course she had no idea what I was talking about :)

OBX, HT and LUX - I'd planned to call the dealer today to drop the sins. So glad the email came!

Scheduled for build week of April 17th. So excited!

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dropped the SAS and got scheduled! From the looks of things, it might have been scheduled anyway (based on all the SAS builds). SO Stoked non-the-less...and now I've got an extra $4K for suspension upgrades since I was gonna scrap the SAS bits anyway. Congrats to all.
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) Screenshot 2023-03-02 195342

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most dealers around me are still charging around $15,000 over MSRP. Used to be $20,000 over, so I guess that's progress...
Absolutely true. Everything here on the left-coast is so over priced at the stealerships. Easily 10K-20K depending on make/model. What gets me is the stealerships that are selling base models with larger wheel/tire packages for $50K+

Squatchit

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 3500, 2020 R1250GS, 2006 Volvo V50 T5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the email this morning. God I'm stoked, thankful, and happy. I had given up most of my hope and started looking at alternatives not thinking it was gong to happen. Congrats to those who are with me and good luck to those who are waiting.
Jan 3 2022 order badlands SAS lux tow MIC 4dr. Salt Lake UT.
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) Screenshot_20230302_081334

SunshineBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great way to start my morning!!! I was about ready to order something completely different.
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) ACA47352-C2A7-4339-A44A-EF1C7384B2F7

Sponsored

Radman1

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another Granger Wildtrak production order email came in today. No lux but had the rest of the sins. I had talked with Granger last week and they told me Ford was approving over 300 allocations for them. That should help to clean up the Granger backlog.
I had waited a long time and wasn't going to drop the options I wanted. All or nothing.
Ford seems to be making a significant effort to clear out the early order backlog.

My3Sons

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I took the money too. October Granger reservation. April 10th build week. Removed Sas and Hard Top from my Badlands
Congrats everyone! It's really happening (4/10 build date). Granger October reservation, 4-Door Black Diamond (Eruption Green). I was so worried that it just wasn't going to be, so I removed the MIC hard top.

SydneyParsons

First Name
Sydney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2 1/2 years into this I got scheduled finally! 2 door big bend eruption green. I rarely post just read the threads. But today only I love everybody even Ford!
Ford is a great car. I also love this one.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be shocked if Ted Hustle offered MSRP pricing. After getting jerked around by all the dealerships in the greater Knoxville area and one outside of Chattanooga, I moved my order to Two Rivers Ford in Mt Juliet, TN. Under MSRP and very reasonable doc fees.
I am at Two Rivers also, have you received your Bronco? Who was your salesman?
Sponsored