Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door Wildtrak Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't think the day would every come! 889 days later after the reservation.

Badlands
  • 2.7L
  • Lux
  • Hardtop

Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 8.19.42 PM.png
I love that you went with the EG color. For some reason the only time I've ever had long, painful debates with myself regarding the color of a vehicle was when I bought a Wrangler and while speccing the Bronco. Normally I know definitively which color I want. I've changed my color 4x since the first order I submitted. Ended up going with Carbonized Gray cause it looks super butch and stays clean looking even when dusty. I suspect that the green will hide dust pretty well too. Good luck and congrats!
Sponsored

broncodream

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door Wildtrak Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations to all who got scheduled. Hang in there for the ones who are still waiting. I am hopeful; looking at this thread ot seems they are still building hard tops with lux.
Whatever you do, don't cave and change your order. I'm one of the lucky ones who got scheduled so it's easy for me to say, but the feeling of getting what you want vs. what Ford is willing to maybe give you is totally worth the wait. I lost out on purchase protection by moving from 2 to 4 door earlier this year and I obviously won't get the $2500 either, but somehow it doesn't matter to me now. I do hate Ford for building such a phenomenal vehicle. I'll never understand how they could accomplish this and still manage to cock it up in so many other ways.

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anybody get a window sticker?
3/21 build date

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those of us that didn’t get scheduled got this instead. Thanks Ford. Nothing like another kick in the teeth early in the morning.

AEE961CE-60D5-46A0-AAFD-08662CD40CE2.png
Same.

I have some theories about what's going on with scheduling.

Ford would like to get us all scheduled, but to do so they need us to drop constrained options. The issue for most of our builds isn't that they can't build them in the model year, but it will take until the end of the model year to do so, and there is a possibility (particularly with Wildtrak) that they can't be build without delaying MY2024 by a few weeks.

In essence, we are inconvenient to Ford's plan to 1) announce that they have scheduled all of the order backlog 2) open up the 2023 retail orders again and 3) provide dealers with higher end dealer stock. A 4th reason I would add is what to do with the small number of unfulfilled reservations that are still unfulfilled at the end of the model year.

Ford is also playing a deceptive numbers game: The 28% (which is now higher with yesterday's scheduled orders) of non-COVP orders they have not purged from the system distorts the number and is being used to scare people into dropping options. As I posted earlier, if you toss out those orders assuming a random distribution of 'sins' then every MIC gets built, every non-Wildrak SAS gets built, over 90% of LUX gets built.

But: I'm (literally) betting that the non-COVP orders are NOT randomly distributed. I think once they are purged, the commodity constraints for the full model year will re-align across the dealership base. Then the issue goes back to allocations by dealer and model.

So, it makes perfect sense to me why Ford is pushing us away from our preferred orders: they can continue to have unhappy customers complain (which gets picked up by the automotive press) or they alter the dealership allocation rules. We have seen that they are already doing that with Granger and Stephens, allowing them to "pull" allocations forward to get their customers scheduled.

I though hard about changing for a few weeks. Now I'm sticking to my order as a matter of principle. I'm not here for Ford's PR convenience. I'm a customer, and should be treated fairly.

badash

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla (waiting for my bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Those of us that didn’t get scheduled got this instead. Thanks Ford. Nothing like another kick in the teeth early in the morning.

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) AEE961CE-60D5-46A0-AAFD-08662CD40CE2
I got the scheduling email yesterday and also got this same email today, oddly. It is frustrating though - they haven’t handled communication very well.

samjack

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Mini Cooper, Bronco Sport, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am at Two Rivers also, have you received your Bronco? Who was your salesman?
Matt Hauck was my salesman. I worked with Matthew Barker, vice president, right up to the time it arrived on their lot, at which point Matt was assigned to handle the delivery. I had zero issues and the deal was worked out before I had even placed my order. I had passed when the order bank opened in 2021. Matt reached out when it opened in late September 2022. Placed my order with the dealership the October 3 and took possession December 12.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

KAQ

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstreck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I took the money too. October Granger reservation. April 10th build week. Removed Sas and Hard Top from my Badlands

Grangetober order as well, stayed Outerbanks, Lux, and hardtop and scheduled April 10th!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Same.

I have some theories about what's going on with scheduling.

Ford would like to get us all scheduled, but to do so they need us to drop constrained options. The issue for most of our builds isn't that they can't build them in the model year, but it will take until the end of the model year to do so, and there is a possibility (particularly with Wildtrak) that they can't be build without delaying MY2024 by a few weeks.

In essence, we are inconvenient to Ford's plan to 1) announce that they have scheduled all of the order backlog 2) open up the 2023 retail orders again and 3) provide dealers with higher end dealer stock. A 4th reason I would add is what to do with the small number of unfulfilled reservations that are still unfulfilled at the end of the model year.

Ford is also playing a deceptive numbers game: The 28% (which is now higher with yesterday's scheduled orders) of non-COVP orders they have not purged from the system distorts the number and is being used to scare people into dropping options. As I posted earlier, if you toss out those orders assuming a random distribution of 'sins' then every MIC gets built, every non-Wildrak SAS gets built, over 90% of LUX gets built.

But: I'm (literally) betting that the non-COVP orders are NOT randomly distributed. I think once they are purged, the commodity constraints for the full model year will re-align across the dealership base. Then the issue goes back to allocations by dealer and model.

So, it makes perfect sense to me why Ford is pushing us away from our preferred orders: they can continue to have unhappy customers complain (which gets picked up by the automotive press) or they alter the dealership allocation rules. We have seen that they are already doing that with Granger and Stephens, allowing them to "pull" allocations forward to get their customers scheduled.

I though hard about changing for a few weeks. Now I'm sticking to my order as a matter of principle. I'm not here for Ford's PR convenience. I'm a customer, and should be treated fairly.
This!!!

"The 28% (which is now higher with yesterday's scheduled orders) of non-COVP orders they have not purged from the system"

Ford could have helped eliminate those constraint restrictions early on by actually putting teeth in their policies but instead chose to kick the can while dealers hijacked those orders. I feel for those that changed their orders only to have others around them get scheduled with the same sins. Ford shouldn't have sent out the ultimatum until they got their ducks in a row and no sh!t could tell the order holders that you need to change or you won't get your Bronco.

On another note, order holders still are shooting others in foot, how many posts already are people that bought something else and got scheduled yesterday with all the sins??? Crazy that people just forget they had a Bronco order until they get the email.

Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are Florida dealers getting any allocations at all? I don’t see my broncos in Florida and not many people posting that they got theirs in FL. I’m pretty sure I’m never getting this car.
While this has nothing to do with Florida dealerships getting allocations - I'm glad that I reserved mine out of state.

Florida has IMO the scummiest dealerships on the face of the planet. Was willing to wait, and I have, for 805 days until I got the email yesterday... instead of dealing with the bullcrap down here.

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) AEE961CE-60D5-46A0-AAFD-08662CD40CE2
New text added to this round of e-mails - at least we won't go to the back of the line (if there is such a thing) if we get bumped to 2024:

What Happens if You Don’t Take One of These Actions?

If you take no action and leave your order as is, and your Bronco cannot be delivered as a 2023 model year, your order will be canceled. You will then need to place a 2024 model year order at the 2024 model year pricing. You will not lose your place in line if that were to happen.

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOL take off your hard top they tell you.
I'll be over here sulking, telling myself I don't even want a Bronco anymore.

REMINDER: it isn't that they can't build your Bronco. Your build is almost surely getting shipped to dealers pretty frequently, and they're selling it with an ADM to someone who will buy it on a whim for his daughter and she won't even like it. Okay. Done being bitter.

JDav

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea on the total number scheduled for April 10 and April 17 and how that compares to other weeks?
Not sure if its just because I'm in that group and more aware, but seems like a ton in those weeks and wondering if its realistic.

Skernie

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add me to the list, I got scheduled today for April 10. BL 2.7 High HT, I dropped the SAS package in hopes of getting built. I was a grangtober order, big shout out to Zach, and everyone at Granger Ford, this dealership is how every dealership should be run!!
Sponsored