Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know what, I give. Ford has folded me like a cheap lawn chair. Until I get that call from my dealer, I am done tracking. (YA RIGHT)
And I said I wasn't going to do any tracking to start. Then said I wasn't gonna check my modules....
Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dammit! Yours was supposed to be on the train with mine!!!
i knoooowwwwww!!! i saw you got a shipped notice and was like, oh man, now we're not train buddies!!! super psyched yours shipped though!!

Some movement is better than no movement I guess. But I hope you have a speedy build!!!
thanks!! yeah, i'll take teeeeeny tiiiiiy baby steps over zero movement like i've had for the past two weeks lol. at least it's something. how was your drive home?? amazing??

leervd

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i knoooowwwwww!!! i saw you got a shipped notice and was like, oh man, now we're not train buddies!!! super psyched yours shipped though!!

thanks!! yeah, i'll take teeeeeny tiiiiiy baby steps over zero movement lol. how was your drive home?? amazing??
Yup celebrate small victories. It was indeed amazing:))

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sticking to 2/19 now..still shows in production, and no movement on palsapp

904BF911-B9E1-4598-BD6A-1AD65C3D9569.jpeg

Sponsored

Mommyrocker

Black Diamond
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki Vulcan 650
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Blah. Just looked at pizza tracker and I got my first bump. 5/31 EDD. maybe It means something. Maybe it doesn’t. 🤷🏻‍♀️ im happy at least some folks are seeing movement and getting vehicles out of this group.

zilstershiner

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler, 2007 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My EDD moved from 5/29 to 3/04
Me too! I don’t think I can handle the heartbreak if I get my hopes up now and it changes back to May.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m not at my computer to check the network calls on the pizza tracker but there is definitely caching going on. As a temporary option until I look deeper, if you add a random parameter or parameter value to the url, you’ll notice it take a bit longer to render. For example, I might append &123 this time and &v=2 next time, etc. anything to make the url different is enough to bypass cache. In my case, I get the new 2/28 date every time like that. If I just refresh the tracker like normal, I get a quick (I believed cached) response from earlier with edd of 5/24.

edit: okay I’m at a desktop. the status page is served from a CDN and cached. the status page’s headers say it can be cached for an hour. that can be your browser, or any cache in the network. I feel like the cdn’s cache might be longer than an hour, but maybe not. Anyways, I don’t think clearing local cache, incognito, or new computer will help get around the cdn cache. The hack above to include random query string parameters will do the trick though

Last edited:

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m not at my computer to check the network calls on the pizza tracker but there is definitely caching going on. As a temporary option until I look deeper, if you add a random parameter or parameter value to the url, you’ll notice it take a bit longer to render. For example, I might append &123 this time and &v=2 next time, etc. anything to make the url different is enough to bypass cache. In my case, I get the new 2/28 date every time like that. If I just refresh the tracker like normal, I get a quick (I believed cached) response from earlier with edd of 5/24.

edit: okay I’m at a desktop. the status page is served from a CDN and cached. the status page’s headers say it can be cached for an hour. that can be your browser, or any cache in the network. I feel like the cdn’s cache might be longer than an hour, but maybe not. Anyways, I try clearing local cache, incognito, and new computer with no luck. The hack above to include random query string parameters will do the trick though
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 7AAD3D95-51AB-4AD9-BD92-71D1FFD430C1

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hahaha.. sorry.. the summary..
1. Don’t just refresh the pizza tracker all day. You likely won’t see a change in real time.
2. Add a random “&something” that’s different each time. e.g., https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=yourvin&fhqwhgads note: the &fhqwhgads needs to be different each time to force a fresh status

Sponsored

REIMANOV

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BaseSquatch, 2009 Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

edit: okay I’m at a desktop. the status page is served from a CDN and cached. the status page’s headers say it can be cached for an hour. that can be your browser, or any cache in the network. I feel like the cdn’s cache might be longer than an hour, but maybe not. Anyways, I don’t think clearing local cache, incognito, or new computer will help get around the cdn cache. The hack above to include random query string parameters will do the trick though
Pretty interesting. I work in tech so I'm picking up what you're puttin' down. I just appended a parameter and got a 3/5 date (edd was 5/29). So, I think you're on to something.

Aries91

Black Diamond
First Name
Adi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First 3/2/22 then 5/31/22 and now 3/5/22 hope it sticks... 🤞

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hahaha.. sorry.. the summary..
1. Don’t just refresh the pizza tracker all day. You likely won’t see a change in real time.
2. Add a random “&something” that’s different each time. e.g., https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=yourvin&fhqwhgads note: the &fhqwhgads needs to be different each time to force a fresh status
totally got my hopes up hahaha! still "in production" with a 5/21 EDD lmao. really good info, though! thanks for figuring that out :)

clintonic

Base
First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 camaro ss
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fun fact just did this and it worked my EDD went back to 2/27 and so I assume that’s correct because my guy at the dealer has this and the 800 does as well. 🤞 that this is true

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:( mine still shows May 29