Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did the phone line say “released to industry?”
No. This rail yard is massive and could take them days/weeks to move the car off the track/release it to a carrier.

7FE1D123-FC9C-4658-A120-BDDCF8057D86.jpeg
Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have not been able to get a straight answer but with various google searches this gave me the best explanation that matches the situation. If anyone knows for sure please chime in. I’ve been in Industry since 3:30am 1/19 in Birmingham.

– means when the conveyance (railcar or truck) is placed by the buyer in an accessible position for loading at a location pursuant to the contract Rule. Constructively Placed means held on a side or hold track because the industry has no capacity or is unable to accept the car at their industry or team track.
I'm in Birmingham. You want me to go pick it up for you?:)

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am tempted but:
1. I'm sure they have to do all that inspection stuff and
2. We have a no-meetings on Friday policy...so I'd only have to move 1 meeting tomorrow
Send the OCD to your dealer!!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If anybody is gonna call CS Id say the time to do it is now......if you can get Karen, she seems to know the tricks to get all the info......even down to the rail car number.
I'm too scared of the letdown...

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Texted my salesman a few times over the last few days and never got a response, which is odd, he usually calls me as soon as I text. Figured something must be up and I was going to drop by the dealership this afternoon.

Just got off the phone with a new saleslady, my guy took another job and she is taking care of all the Bronco people. Wow, what a super nice lady, she told me the Bronco is in VA and should be at the dealer sometime next week, immediately knew how to give me the rail car number and looked up and verified my $975 price protection was there in the computer waiting for me.

Super nice conversation. I just wanted to verify a few things (that I had previously verified) about ADM, additional add-on's, etc. and she said, "Honey, that car is yours, we're not going to touch it".

Now I'm actually getting "pumped", LOL.

Sponsored

Dyehard

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76' Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm too scared of the letdown...
I was too, but don't look at it as a "letdown"....if you get no more info, you are no worse off than yesterday. I got lucky with Karen.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well ladies and gentlemen, my train tracking journey has come to an end. My car was delivered to its final rail yard at 0651am. I am officially out of things to track and at the mercy of the dealership to tell me it has arrived. God speed all!
Have you tried United Road? I think they still gotta truck it,?

For Convoy: United Road Transport
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
How to: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/united-road-logistics-faq.33829/

Hannaboy78

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well… here’s hoping I guess! To this point I’ve been stuck in “production “ since 01/06… logged in this morning and it said “invalid VIN”. In Ford speak, maybe that means some kind of progress!

my huge hope is that my squatch Works better than their tracking and/or production processes 🤪

on another note, here again, i see the rendering of the green and it is very questionable… then seeing live shots of it… what an awesome color!!! Beautiful ride my friend!!! Enjoy the blessings!!!
What dealer? I’m in northern illinois and ordered from janesville. On the spreadsheet I noticed yours as close in proximity and figured we would be on same
Truck. I’ve had zero updates so I was just watching for your delivery!!!! I have hope!
Have you tried logging in to Ford.com and looking at your reservations? That's were my estimated date of arrival was when the pizza tracker was stuck on built and before I got the email with my baby picture.

Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question so I know for my delivery estimate, is the date you put for "shipped" on the spreadsheet the date your tracker changed or the date that populated next to shipped on the tracker?
On the spreadsheet, I put the estimated date shipped as my 1st update was it has arrived at the 1st stop, so I assumed the date of shipping.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mine departed map on Jan 9th - Arrived in Cayce, SC on Jan 17
Ok....good to know...so, if the schedule holds, I'm like 11 days behind you, give or take. Maybe I'll make it, haha

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was sitting calmly eating my Froot Loops this morning and out of the blue I get this picture from my dealer. No warning, no updates on trackers. WHAMO!
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 7FE1D123-FC9C-4658-A120-BDDCF8057D86

lol that's great. I was asleep and my sales guy woke me up with pictures. Gorgeous!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok....good to know...so, if the schedule holds, I'm like 11 days behind you, give or take. Maybe I'll make it, haha
Yep Im stalking his cause Im about 3 days behind, lol.
Sponsored