First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
According to Ford last week, my Bronco was scheduled to be picked up today for shipping out. I contacted them to see if that happened. This was the reply I got...

Thank you for bringing this error to our attention! I do see that this is being reported to our web team and they will perform maintenance that will clear this up. At this moment, we do not have an estimated time for when it will all be resolved but it is recommended that you continue to check back. The issue does seem to be intermittent so you should certainly try clearing the cookies and cache on the browser and using a different browser as well. Our internal tracking system is also down at the moment so we cannot view order information at this time. I would recommend chatting back in shortly to see if it is up and working again.
Sponsored

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco arrived at dealer today. 3/9 blend. Built 12 days after. Shipped on 3/22. Salesman said they will need it a couple of days before I can pick up. 🤔

Blue Hen

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Emailed my dealer Saturday. Haven't seen movement on build. Received an answer I didn't want to see. Build went from 2/14 to 3/7 now 5/9. Maybe I'll get it by the end of May. Crazy times

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How soon before it shows up at the dealer does Ford put the vehicle on the dealer's website?

Mine is supposed to be delayed by the rail company, and it doesn't show shipped, but shows up on dealer inventory today. Wondered if there's a correlation?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How soon before it shows up at the dealer does Ford put the vehicle on the dealer's website?

Mine is supposed to be delayed by the rail company, and it doesn't show shipped, but shows up on dealer inventory today. Wondered if there's a correlation?
Mine is expected to be in OKC on 4/10 or 4/11, it's currently in St. Louis and isn't on my dealer website yet.

Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I believe it populates when it gets shipped. Your bronco might be in transit

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I believe it populates when it gets shipped. Your bronco might be in transit
Not sure if that’s true, mine hasn’t been on my dealer website and mine shipped on the 11th

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if that’s true, mine hasn’t been on my dealer website and mine shipped on the 11th
I mean I believe that's what's supposed to happen, but we all know Ford has hamsters powering the servers and squirrels doing the programming. Cause their shit is nuts.

jgmason75

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco arrived at dealer today. 3/9 blend. Built 12 days after. Shipped on 3/22. Salesman said they will need it a couple of days before I can pick up. 🤔
That's weird. Mine got to Mtn View Wednesday morning and they had it ready by 1:00 pm that day. Hopefully nothing shady going on with it and you get it sooner.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would still go there tomorrow and see it in person......

Sponsored

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's weird. Mine got to Mtn View Wednesday morning and they had it ready by 1:00 pm that day. Hopefully nothing shady going on with it and you get it sooner.
Yeah, they are definitely in no hurry. They had two dropped off this morning. Neither had been touched when I went by around 6 this evening. A lot of employees sitting around though. 😆

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dropped by this evening and checked the vin.
Good deal. I don't trust my dealer whatsoever. If mine said "come by in a couple of days", I'd assume that's how long it would take someone else who agreed to pay ADM to get there and buy rather than me lol, sadly.

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is ASN only for Convoy? Not that it matters since my POS will probably sit at MAP another couple of months at this point lol
Well at least my Ranger can keep your Bronco company because they are likely sitting in the same back corner of the staging lot forgotten about.

I did talk to my dealer today and he said they have several Rangers and Broncos with the same Delay - Rail Carrier status on them. For some reason anything shipping from MAP to a rail yard in Colorado is delayed.

If you chat with Ford all they do is give you a new ETA, but all that ETA really means is that the system will update again. It could change to shipped or just remain delayed. Who knows if that ETA date even means anything? They might just make it up to make you feel better that something is happening. I have extended my lease on my 19 Ranger to June 13th. It better make it by then!

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Estimated delivery pushed again on the backdoor Link. 4/4 - 4/10 now. Still not shipped, of course.
Sponsored