Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine's in Garrett, too. Built 4/21 and notified of shipment 4/27. Ford ETA is 5/18-5/24. Going to Granger.
Hey! Are you on the same railcar with @LS2GTO and me?

Our railcar number ends with 258. (And we are both Granger October deal, green base Broncos.)
Sponsored

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey! Are you on the same railcar with @LS2GTO and me?

Our railcar number ends with 258. (And we are both Granger October deal, green base Broncos.)
Yep, same rail car! White, two door, base. I'm a late Grangetober order.

Pieman

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Expedition, ā€˜22 BS, ā€˜23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
K

Does your Build include Roof Rails w Crossbars?

My 2D OBX w 4/19 Blend and Tear Tag NYM3 w Roof Rails w Crossbars is still ā€œIn Productionā€ per Backdoors, Chat and Ford Live.

Was wondering if Roof Rails w Crossbars are the constraint and/or installed at another location causing the delay.
2D Badlands, 4/18 blend, also with Roof Rails & Crossbars has been ā€œin productionā€ for a couple weeks now fwiw.

Takinā€™ their time ya know, gettinā€™ it right the first timeā€¦ my expectations couldnā€™t be higher.

FIREGROUNDIMAGES

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 HUMMER H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Today was a GOOD day!

Blend date: 4/19/23
Build date: 4/21/23
Shipped: 4/26/23
Arrival at Park City Ford (CT): 5/5/23

I was working at the firehouse today and got the update from United Road that my truck was dropped off at the dealer and signed for. Luckily I work for the same City as my dealer location so we took the firetruck to see it! Fingers crossed they can have it all done up for me to pick it up tomorrow! But just happy to see it in person...and that it actually EXISTS after reserving it back on Nov 30, 2020. Long wait but I bet it will be worth it.

20230505_115746.jpg

20230505_115751.jpg

20230505_115818.jpg

20230505_115841.jpg

20230505_120008.jpg

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built 4/19
Shipped 4/21
On the lot 5/4
I'll be heading to Granger to pick up a 2 door Base, manual transmission sometime next week.

Anybody else going to Granger from Central
Illinois? I need a ride.
Built 4/18 and shipped 4/20 also to Granger. Still waiting for it to get there. This will not at all increase the rate at which I refresh my various trackers. Nope. Nopenopenope.

Ballmon

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just drove off the lot!!! Only two years since initial reservation May 2021, ordered Sept 2021, Blended 4/19/2023, Took ownership 5/5/2023 - now for some accessories!

I was surprised to receive the price protection rebate - it was almost $3000!!!! Turned out to be an awesome day!

IMG_2789.jpeg

IMG_2799.jpeg

IMG_2796.jpeg

D Montgomery

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport First Edition. 2021Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 04/19 shipped 04/21 picking it up tomorrow at Town & Country Ford in Bessemer,Al.
Mine is coming to Town and Country also the end of the month. Would like to know how it went with you and if you were able to get price protection. MSRP on mine went up $4200 and they act like they canā€™t do anything about it. Iā€™ve reached out to Ford also. Post pictures

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just did the paperwork with the dealer over here. No drama, no surprises, no up-charges, no add-ons, and everything was as expected. Even asked if I wanted the tag bracket installed, dealer stickers etc or not. Will take possession tomorrow.

One of the better transactions I've had with dealerships. Acton Ford.

Sponsored

BisSilent

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is coming to Town and Country also the end of the month. Would like to know how it went with you and if you were able to get price protection. MSRP on mine went up $4200 and they act like they canā€™t do anything about it. Iā€™ve reached out to Ford also. Post pictures
Let me know what you find out...I'm in the same boat.

SunshineBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let me know what you find out...I'm in the same boat.
There seems to be a few of us waiting for our delivery from town and country, I asked my salesman about price protection and he completely diverted the question.

BisSilent

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There seems to be a few of us waiting for our delivery from town and country, I asked my salesman about price protection and he completely diverted the question.
I reserved my Bronco on 7/29/2020 and it is finally there. Like mentioned above the MSRP is much higher than the last docusign which I have 3 of since my original order. If I don't get price protection it makes the 2-3/4 year wait worthlessšŸ˜•

Devj

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 c10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone from this build week order from Town and country ford or near Alabama and have an estimated shipping date yet?
Ive been searching the forums to see if anyone else was waiting on shipment to town and country. My build date was the end of March and original delivery date was April 20th. No bronco yet, and no delivery date update. Just curious what yours might be.
Sponsored