Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should consider the auto start stop eliminator it is a piece of cake to install, and you can set on or off and it will stay that way until you change it, I installed mine about a month ago and it was the best $100 I have spent in a while and works flawlessly.
Autostop Eliminator for the 2021-2022 Ford Bronco
Sponsored

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone knows all that matters in corporate America today is being woke. It's all about virtue signaling and covering their rear ends. Otherwise, the Twitter mob will come for them and their profits will (not) be destroyed.
Not in my experience. Driving enterprise value is what the owners of the company want, and compensate their executives on.

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You should consider the auto start stop eliminator it is a piece of cake to install, and you can set on or off and it will stay that way until you change it, I installed mine about a month ago and it was the best $100 I have spent in a while and works flawlessly.
I had my installed in August by the guy that makes them. He used my Bronco as the prototype to make the first one. He then videoed the install for his website. Super smart and nice guy who, with his wife, literally runs the business out of their home. So not only do you get an awesome product, you are supporting a small, family owned business.

BoogieMan1

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dang, only 31 out of the thousands in the wild…im feeling pretty good about my odds. Appreciate all y’all who are keeping track.

keep wheelin!

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good grief……

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally looked at my engine build date and it has the same date as one of the failed engines on this site. Currently sitting at 2150 miles and I’m scared I’ll be stranded every time I get in my bronco. Not ideal. How worried should I be that I share the same date as a failed engine on here?
What’s your engine number?

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is clear... we already have their attention but it also clear we haven't had any new blowups in what 7 days? This cause of panic could be over.
Just a thought - I believe there was a period of time in fall where production was slowed due to constraints and delivery dates were moved back a month or more- - not to be negative - but it could be that some of the 2.7 engines produced during that time just don't have enough miles. OR hopefully the issue was identified and addressed

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just a thought - I believe there was a period of time in fall where production was slowed due to constraints and delivery dates were moved back a month or more- - not to be negative - but it could be that some of the 2.7 engines produced during that time just don't have enough miles. OR hopefully the issue was identified and addressed
It is certainly possible but I think we should change the title to 31 blown and holding. It totally sucked for anyone it effected but it is looking more and more (to the uneducated like me) that this is an isolated issue.

Sponsored

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I completely agree. I installed a couple months ago and now I don't even think about it anymore.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is certainly possible but I think we should change the title to 31 blown and holding. It totally sucked for anyone it effected but it is looking more and more (to the uneducated like me) that this is an isolated issue.
I saw that movie

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
as an example - I just got my bronco late last week - I am 21322 AA. I have 150 miles

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
as an example - I just got my bronco late last week - I am 21322 AA. I have 150 miles
From a positive perspective - other info - I had a build week of 11/15 - was scheduled to be built on 11/19 - saw modules come on around that. time. I didn't get built email until late December. complete speculation but it could be that they started pulling the 2.7s and correcting the issue, hence delaying the delivery. But I have no clue

Reactions: Cat

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From a positive perspective - other info - I had a build week of 11/15 - was scheduled to be built on 11/19 - saw modules come on around that. time. I didn't get built email until late December. complete speculation but it could be that they started pulling the 2.7s and correcting the issue, hence delaying the delivery. But I have no clue
I had the same build week and day, mine finally got a built notification on Nov. 29th. My number is 21305 AA code. Picked it up Jan 5th. Have about 800 miles on on now. Feels good and strong!
Sponsored