Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, you GD will and I will too!!!

Don't lose hope buddy. I was down in the dumps a month ago too but everyone who's got one loves it and even though the line we're in isn't fair and many people have cut to the front we're still at least a year sooner than anyone who wants to order one today.

This whole process has been a dumpster fire... but the bronco isn't. By all accounts the bronco is great. The wait is a daily kick in the stones but the rewards worth it from what I hear.

You're going to be happy you waited for Lux and for 2 door and for the tow. All constraints that might have made your wait longer but also the best stuff you can get. Hell, actually having lux and a tow might make it a collectors item since they can't seem to make either.
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't know what you're all complaining about. I was at a South Orange County dealership yesterday and they had several 2 doors there for the taking. Now, most had RETAIL stickers in the window so maybe they had just not been picked up.

They did have a 2 Door Base Squatch outside and a second 2 Door 7 Speed Black Diamond with custom wheels on the showroom floor with a measly $30K ADM each if you want them.

The salesman told me I'd get it in 2025 if I ordered.
Don't trust a dealership with 30k adm.......

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco is a 2 door. Prove me wrong
A Bronco doesn't have side curtain airbags, a camera system, bluetooth, advanced 4wd, nanny systems, and what seems like an endless list of other amenities found on Fords latest 2 door convertible with a Bronco logo. The last Bronco was made in 1977.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my previous post was half joking, but due to production numbers alone, I’ll predict 2 doors will hold at least a 25% premium over four doors. Unless of course 2 door production ramps up, which isn’t likely. Just sayin’

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I 2nd the midlife crisis mobile 🤣 only it will be my daily. Congrats on the build date, 7/15 res and not a peep about it yet. I too would prefer an actual EB but the cost of one that would be within my mechanical capabilities always stayed just out of reach financially. Now they're at the point I couldn't justify buying one when I could get a 6G brand new for less and with a warrantee ta boot. The 6G for me is the perfect balance of retro, much like my current daily 2006 V6 Mustang which is threatening not to last the wait :cautious: 🤞.
I hear you. I'm pretty techie so this hit all the right buttons as far as advances in technology but it still had the soul of what I always wanted. I'm north of 56K for my build and it's still cheaper than what nice 1st gens are pulling currently. It's crazy.

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's becoming beyond ridiculous. I am getting old. I was a young man when I reserved my 2 door Bronco - 7/20/20 - now I am 65. The entire process is a slap in the face from Ford. First it was hard tops.. that issue seems to be taken care of. Then it was chips - and we all know that 4 doors and Raptors use less chips than a 2 door, right?! I really thought I was going to own a Bronco, but it appears more & more to be just a fantasy.
Amen brother I was 66 I reserved. I’ll be lucky if I get it before my 68th birthday.

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So my previous post was half joking, but due to production numbers alone, I’ll predict 2 doors will hold at least a 25% premium over four doors. Unless of course 2 door production ramps up, which isn’t likely. Just sayin’
if it were true, jeeps, f150s, 4runners, broncos would be making more 2 doors to capitalize. the numbers dont lie. if someone had to pick 25% over a 4 door, theyd just get the 4 door.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

85% of bronco owners disagree with you :ROFLMAO:
but do they really? lol I recall more than a few people lamenting the fact that they had to get a 4 door when they really wanted a 2 door

Sponsored

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

but do they really? lol I recall more than a few people lamenting the fact that they had to get a 4 door when they really wanted a 2 door
Nah, most of them have needs for a 4 door like kids, dogs, etc. 🤣🤣🤣
LOL you act like people that have kids etc dont have multiple cars and 2 doors in the fleet. look at any sport coupe market and plenty are filled with family owners. if people really wanted one, more would be sold. everyone buying a braptor could buy 2-3 2 doors. theres a reason the flagship raptors only come in 4 doors, and keep in mind you used to be able to get an f150 in 2 door. open your eyes, 2 door aint popular but to a small sec

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
LOL you act like people that have kids etc dont have multiple cars and 2 doors in the fleet. look at any sport coupe market and plenty are filled with family owners. if people really wanted one, more would be sold. everyone buying a braptor could buy 2-3 2 doors. theres a reason the flagship raptors only come in 4 doors, and keep in mind you used to be able to get an f150 in 2 door. open your eyes, 2 door aint popular but to a small sec
Lol, no I act like somebody that reads this forum and see the reasons people choose the 4 door. And many people have complained the Raptor only comes in 4 doors and the fender flares are hideous. I have multiple vehicles which is another reason I chose a 2 door. But hey if you believe the 4 door looks better that's your opinion. The numbers don't justify the point of which looks better, people have needs that outweigh looks. And I'm not saying the 4 door looks bad(unless we're talking about the Raptor with those ridiculous fenders) I'm just saying the 2 door looks better to me and my friends I polled.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door looks better, I sent a picture of each to my friends and all said get the 2 door. I have an escape with 4 doors and a convertible mustang. I also had a raptor and used the rear seat area about 4 times.
I 100% agree, the two doors just look better. More true to the original. But I also understand if you want the space even if they don’t have families.

CSX7034

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Gt3RS, 289FIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer sent this today:

I wanted to give you a quick update on your Bronco order. Ford has removed all part restrictions (delays) from this order and has it slotted out for the 23rd week (June) for scheduling. Things could progress sooner; I'll let you know if I get an update.

Reservation date 10/6/20
2 door
Badlands Sas
Hard top
Trailer
paint protection

Have a feeling this will be much later

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not sure that is more meaningful than other information. 2 door have had the MIC top constraint where 4 door soft top aren't as constrained.

I seemed to have no problem getting my 2 door base scheduled...less than 2 months after ordering and it has been built already. Now that 2 door black diamond I reserved in July 2020 I am still waiting.
Sponsored