Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 Questions:
1) Do you ship the vehicle with the Certificate of Origin that we can bring to our state DMV?
2) If I go pick it up, can you give a temporary plate to drive home with? How many days on the temp plate?
Depends on your situation all cash buyers will get the MSO to get a title...

Yes there is a temp tag that is given for those who have not registered their Bronco and need a transit tag
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a FE Sport on order for my wife at a local dealer. @Granger Ford are y'all doing anything new on the Sports, did the allocation rules change? If so I might cancel my FE Sport since it's too late to move and place a new Sport (not FE) order with you. I'm also thinking about the full size 4 door for when I retire, your October deal may push me over the edge!
This is an @zachguestion

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we pick a dealer at reservation? I thought it just automatically picked the closest dealer.
Yes. It will auto populate your geographically closest dealer, but you can edit it to select whatever dealer you’d like. At least I was able to (I selected a dealer 700miles away from me).

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm. True. I didn’t even catch that even though I asked the question lol.

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

you have the same opportunity as everyone else. Place an order in oct, it’s not exclusive, you just don’t want to take it.
Yes but changing the rules and prices midway through the process makes a confusing ordering process even more confusing. So we all have about 31 days to decide what we want to do.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sometimes quantity is a quality all it's own.

Considering I reserved a whooping 10 days ago, I think I'll be canceling with Granger and then reserving with Granger. My whole late reservation idea was to be at the back of the line to add funds to my initial deposit. Hell, I may wait until mid October to be REALLY at the end of the line. My only concern is how many Broncos will be rolling around the neighborhood by the time mine arrives.

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is an @zachguestion
I have a FE Sport on order for my wife at a local dealer. @Granger Ford are y'all doing anything new on the Sports, did the allocation rules change? If so I might cancel my FE Sport since it's too late to move and place a new Sport (not FE) order with you. I'm also thinking about the full size 4 door for when I retire, your October deal may push me over the edge!
@Zach@Granger can you please weigh in?

ekim

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm slightly confused. Maybe I missed something. If I have a reservation made in late August, will my dealer selection have a significant impact on when I can take delivery?

It sounds like Ford may have changed to NOT build vehicles based on the reservation order, but based on dealer size and squeakiness.

So some large whining/squeaky dealer with 500 units with reservations created in Sept may get all their deliveries completed before some small dealer with 5000 units all reserved in August (Ignoring supply chain/model difference issues)?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zach owns the dealership which means he sleeps in. Lol
Using ageism guessing - Zach is Tim's son. Tim owns the place but Zach is the "Cheese in Learning". Probably only sleeps in on the odd numbered days. ;)

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes but changing the rules and prices midway through the process makes a confusing ordering process even more confusing. So we all have about 31 days to decide what we want to do.
If you have not followed the forum news since Friday, it is FORD CORPORATION who changed the rules midway through the process, not Granger.

Granger Ford found a way to deal with the the Ford Corporate change that benefited ALL of their customers.

Early adopters, you will now get your Bronco earlier!

Willing to wait, helping Early adopters get their Bronco sooner, you get rewarded with extra savings by taking a later delivery.

The choice is yours to make, not to complain about.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
so Tim makes Zach get up while he sleeps in. Does Tim know that Zach is not up and tending to bronco6g?

Using ageism guessing - Zach is Tim's son. Tim owns the place but Zach is the "Cheese in Learning". Probably only sleeps in on the odd numbered days. ;)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so Tim makes Zach get up while he sleeps in. Does Tim know that Zach is not up and tending to bronco6g?
I'm only going by their pictures on the "Meet the Staff" section. :LOL:

It's all in good fun Zach and Tim. Quite a few folks RESPECT THE HECK out of your approach! (y)
Sponsored