First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
@North7 has a chart with the Granger $2000 deal stickied under the reservations, ordering, production forum that should answer this question.

Sheet with Granger $2k pricing

edit: It might not match perfectly, but we'll know more hard numbers tomorrow. At least that's what they tell me. I checked the 4DR numbers you referenced and they're off a little bit from each other, but close enough to probably give you an idea for the 2DR. Good luck.

edit#2: I'm referencing the 3rd column from the right in the sheet, labeled "savings" in red.
@dingle87 - Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Zach@Granger I was already considering the Oct deal for MY22, MY21 seems to be a shit show and I am not in that big of a hurry to stick a round peg in a square hole and give Ford 50k plus. Right now I have about 11k in additional costs over a BD starting model so going under invoice by 2K is exponentially the smart deal. This deal at the moment minus any MY22 cost increases will save me $4k. I got one more week to see if the dust clears up on MY21.

KansasDan

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 1996 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just reserved mine with Granger, Reservation ID number: 10519106. In KC area and looking forward to driving this pony home next year!

Reactions: sjp

Broncosx2

Outer Banks
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just switched to you guys yesterday after talking to my first dealership and got some pretty wonky answers.

Sponsored

jdub.csu

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester, 2020 Honda, 2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Just reserved for the 2K off since my colorado dealer has basically implied they will be doing ADM on orders now that x plan is gone and I'd like the modular top.

Last edited:

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Granger Ford

I made a reservation with you on 10/20. Thanks for the great deal! I am aware that it will be a ‘22 model year Bronco and happy about it.

Since that is the case and with new information coming to light about matching color or white tops, new colors etc etc

Can I be assured that I will take delivery of a ‘22 so these options will be available before build?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This link shows $1000 below invoice?
Yes it is only advertised on the forum. After your lead is received we'll verify discount with you.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good question!
@Granger Ford

I made a reservation with you on 10/20. Thanks for the great deal! I am aware that it will be a ‘22 model year Bronco and happy about it.

Since that is the case and with new information coming to light about matching color or white tops, new colors etc etc

Can I be assured that I will take delivery of a ‘22 so these options will be available before build?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Granger Ford

We haven't received any information on 2022 allocations at this point. Are you worried you'd receive it before 2022 or after? We've been told we can pull in reservations into 2022 that do not get filled. I would not anticipate having problems getting a retail orde scheduled in 2022.

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We haven't received any information on 2022 allocations at this point. Are you worried you'd receive it before 2022 or after? We've been told we can pull in reservations into 2022 that do not get filled. I would not anticipate having problems getting a retail orde scheduled in 2022.
I am worried about getting it before the ‘22 options are available. I would not mind being pushed back at all( if still getting the October pricing) in order to get the Bronco exactly how I would like it to come.

Thank you for the quick reply. Thanks again for the great deal!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am worried about getting it before the ‘22 options are available. I would not mind being pushed back at all in order to get the Bronco exactly how I would like it to come.

Thank you for the quick reply. Thanks again for the great deal!
You're welcome. I believe we can delay them. My guess is if we get a lot of allocation we can't fill and need to call our Ford rep and say "we have customers that want to wait until 2022" they'd gladly take that allocation back from us if that scenario unfolds.

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're welcome. I believe we can delay them. My guess is if we get a lot of allocation we can't fill and need to call our Ford rep and say "we have customers that want to wait until 2022" they'd gladly take that allocation back from us if that scenario unfolds.
Way to be on it! TY!!!

Feeling even better about choosing Granger!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is good info.

I have an Oct 1 reservation, and was wondering if the Sept 18th cutoff for MY21 could potentially get pushed later because of lower conversion rates... potentially scooping me up into a MY21 delivery.

I’d actually prefer to wait for a later delivery (MY22)... gives me just that much more time to save and adds the potential for additional options.

I’m willing to cancel my Oct 1 reservation and make another one at the end of this month if that would solidify things... But with so many unknowns, I have no idea whether this is a smart or dumb move.

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford tenor
Sponsored