Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It doesn’t get much more plug and play than this when it comes to aux wiring. Both the f series truck and new Jeep aux wiring is just wires that terminate in the engine bay, and you have to run everything else. With this, for a roof mounted light bar (probably the most common use) or accessory in the rear it’s done. Just connect it up, ground it with a self tapper to bare metal and you’re in business.
It looks pretty simple to hook it all together, but it sucks that they only ran two wires through the firewall. They could've sent six through to the glovebox and two to the top and rear from there with minimal extra cost.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks pretty simple to hook it all together, but it sucks that they only ran two wires through the firewall. They could've sent six through to the glovebox and two to the top and rear from there with minimal extra cost.
They could have ran as many as they did for the Raptor.

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like a win for ease of putting those switches to use

Still going to have run wire to the rear from the front but that's a nice start

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🤦🏻‍♂️

You gotta check out the rest of the thread. There are 3 prerun wires for theswitches and 3 open forcustom wiring
Actually there are 5 pre-run wires, 3 are powered already and 2 are not, grill, top of windshield frame, 2 behind the glove box, and one in the right rear 1/4 panel, that leaves one open relay for a custom run. Not saying you can't put more than one accessory on a switch, being mindful of amp load of the relay. At least this how I read the info.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco AUX Switches Wiring Diagram, Video, Discussions diagram-1-aux-circuit-setup-v3-1

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So damn convoluded, i mean everything else on these Broncos are plug and play, modular and all etc why not this as well
lol what? how much simpler do you want it? each switch is color coded as are the pre run wiring points the BN guy had shown. You are literally just connecting two sets of wires...

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry - probably a rookie question here. I am looking to add on-board air via an ARB compressor (single). The specs on the device say the load/no-load amperage is 25.2/14.2. Does that mean that in order to use the aux switches to turn this on/off, I would need to use Aux#1 at 25A since that is the largest draw I need to accommodate? Or, is there some other type of fuse in the wiring harness provided by ARB that would handle this? Would it be better to use the provided switch to the compressor and just trigger it from the engine bay? Thanks in advance!

Brokenparts

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 FJ45, 73 c-10, 79 Blazer, '23 Exp, 2008 F350,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2008 F350 had the aux switches in it... this looks similar to that only a lot more refined and more options/flexibility. Finding the aux wires on my f350 was like playing hide and go seek, in the dark, while raining, without feeling in your fingers, and doing so with a hang over.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually there are 5 pre-run wires, 3 are powered already and 2 are not, grill, top of windshield frame, 2 behind the glove box, and one in the right rear 1/4 panel, that leaves one open relay for a custom run. Not saying you can't put more than one accessory on a switch, being mindful of amp load of the relay. At least this how I read the info.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco AUX Switches Wiring Diagram, Video, Discussions diagram-1-aux-circuit-setup-v3-1
3 relays are open for a custom run. Like I said read the thread.

wires E and D terminate at the glove box so you can’t wire directly to them. They would have to be connected to wires B1 and B2 to have power. C goes to the grille. At that point you have B1, B2 and C using a switch. Then you have 3 open switches.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm Definitely setting up one of those switches for this!

Sponsored

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

3 relays are open for a custom run. Like I said read the thread.

wires E and D terminate at the glove box so you can’t wire directly to them. They would have to be connected to wires B1 and B2 to have power. C goes to the grille. At that point you have B1, B2 and C using a switch. Then you have 3 open switches.

This. Frustrating they aren't prewiring more locations.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry - probably a rookie question here. I am looking to add on-board air via an ARB compressor (single). The specs on the device say the load/no-load amperage is 25.2/14.2. Does that mean that in order to use the aux switches to turn this on/off, I would need to use Aux#1 at 25A since that is the largest draw I need to accommodate? Or, is there some other type of fuse in the wiring harness provided by ARB that would handle this? Would it be better to use the provided switch to the compressor and just trigger it from the engine bay? Thanks in advance!
ARB *most likely* includes a wiring harness with a relay. You would plug their relay into the winch and instead of their on/off you would use any of the the Aux switches to turn the relay on/off.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't understand why every vehicle doesn't have the option for auxiliary switches. I've added something to every vehicle I've owned.
Sponsored