Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Automatic Transmission on a 2.7L has no price
Good. It shouldn't if it's mandatory.

Don't give Ford any ideas.

$4000 for a mandatory engine is too much, and just ripping us. Do you not remember they just killed off X-plan?

Learn to take a positive when you can.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good. It shouldn't if it's mandatory.

Don't give Ford any ideas.
I'm pretty sure they're not going to have the 2.3 and 2.7 be $300 apart. It's a goof and will be fixed by the time we order. I don't want people getting their hopes up and then realize what they thought they had priced out is now $1,595 more expensive when December rolls around.

Chris

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
B&P has been totally useless to me so far.

So I just tried to do some research to see if there was any new things in the other info pages weve had.

But they dont even have matching pics with descriptions on the opening page to "Explore Models".

Black Diamond clearly states "steel bumper" right below the pic of a BD with the regular bumper.

Also says rock rails and no rock rails in the pic.

Seriously, what is going on? What has this "great Ford team" been doing all this time? I just dont get it.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 11.38.05 AM

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm pretty sure they're not going to have the 2.3 and 2.7 be $300 apart. It's a goof and will be fixed by the time we order. I don't want people getting their hopes up and then realize what they thought they had priced out is now $1,595 more expensive when December rolls around.

Chris
Well then Ford made a huge mistake in releasing the B&P at all. Releasing it before those type things are solid is a recipe for disaster.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last night I was pretty set on a 4dr Badlands or Wildtrack. Both between 60-62k. Wildtrack ends up being a bit too pricey for my intended use and Badlands won't allow a solid top for 4dr. So now am looking at a 2dr Badlands, which is my reservation choice, because I can have the hard top with sound deadening and the 2.7 engine. I was leaning towards the extra space of the 4dr but on the other hand the shorter 2dr will be much easier to drive in urban areas. If I could get the 4dr Badlands with solid top with sound deadening I might go that route.

Sponsored

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So mesh, not the canvas?
Yeah mesh doesn't flap at all. Check out spiderweb shades. very popular and great design. And for Jeeps, they can stay on 100% of the time with roof on or off. Would like to know if that's possible here because taking on and off the shade takes as long or longer than taking off the top.

Now the seatbelts in the jeep still flap like crazy so I'm wondering that here as well

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was able to add roof rails with crossbars with a 2.7L on the Black Diamond.
Looks like it's just the Badlands that doesn't let you. I've edited my list and will continue to do so when people find things I missed. I didn't do a lot of test runs on 2-doors, so I'm sure there are some things I've missed.

Chris

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Assuming the rockstars screwed up??? this is the sport interior maybe? why is there a dial selector for the shifter when i thought dial was for GOAT and we got an actual gear shift? i may have to go stick my head in the sand all the things i wanted cannot be paired together and where is pull out tailgate?

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.58.07 AM.png

Leucadian

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last night I was pretty set on a 4dr Badlands or Wildtrack. Both between 60-62k. Wildtrack ends up being a bit too pricey for my intended use and Badlands won't allow a solid top for 4dr. So now am looking at a 2dr Badlands, which is my reservation choice, because I can have the hard top with sound deadening and the 2.7 engine. I was leaning towards the extra space of the 4dr but on the other hand the shorter 2dr will be much easier to drive in urban areas. If I could get the 4dr Badlands with solid top with sound deadening I might go that route.
Why can't you have the solid top with 4dr Badlands? I was able to add that to my build (non-sound deadening). Also, if you spec the High or Lux packages it includes "additional sound deadening". Not sure if that includes the roof or not.

Sponsored

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Base Sasquatch vs Badlands.

Base and $12,000 in my pocket is looking pretty good.....

Esham

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screenshot_20201023-120514_Samsung Internet

Check it out! The 2 door gets 40/60 rear seats now!

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

CanadianFord

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm cancelling my reservation. Here in Canada..,....base 2 door with Sasquatch is $52 244. No other options added. I can buy a decent house for $100 000.
I'm going with an XL Ranger with FX4 package. Maybe even a Tacoma.

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to cross post what I have in the compiled issues with B&P thread in hopes that it saves everyone some heartburn in knowing that a lot of these weird issues are already known.

Ok. I think I've actually done the compiling of all known glitches in the B&P. If I'm missing something that's actually a glitch and not just late availability or a gripe of yours, let me know.

All Trims
Automatic Transmission on a 2.7L has no price
Sound Deadening Headliner not allowed on 2.7L or Sasquatch
Paint Protection Film not allowed on 2.7L
Brush Guard not allowed on 2.7L
No Mid Package allowed with a manual transmission
Wireless Charging Pad listed as an option in both the High and Lux packages
Yakima Light Brackets necessitates Yakima Extra Large Basket, but makes you remove it
2 Door model's rear seat description is incorrect (should be 50/50 not 60/40)
Only one light fixture is allowed (disallowing Pod Lights and Light Bar)
No dual top options available
Big Bend
Adding Mid Package adds Automatic Transmission at no price
Advanced 4x4 mandates Sasquatch package when other trims do not
Heated seats shown as included with Sandstone seats, but requires Mid Package
Outer Banks
Roast Leather Seats listed as not coming with power seating
Black Diamond
No price listed on Advanced 4x4 but does charge $795
Badlands/Black Diamond
Rock Rails shown as option for 4 door models but should be included in standard package
Badlands
Roof Rails with Crossbar not allowed with 2.7L or Sasquatch
First Edition
Towing Package not able to be added to the 4-door

Chris
Thanks for pulling this together! In addition to all the roof rack accessories, sound deadening is also not allowed with the 2.7L on BL.

Also, the pullout tray Ford has been highlighting on all 4dr models is nowhere to be found.
Sponsored