Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still catching up, currently on my lunch break, but I wonder is what we are seeing the top of like raptor or is this the base
I’m going to guess somewhere in the middle. I can’t imagine front and rear (and center?) diff locks on the base model, but I also assume they won’t be showing us the absolute top of their performance game yet

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know why the "Objects in mirror are closer...." warning is in French?

Bottom right corner: "Les objets dans le retroyis sont plus pres" is what i can make out which translates to the objects in the "retroyis" are closer

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Back to the roof, it could be like the Corvette and just put the latches under the sun visor, also still think it's gonna be full open top just with weird indent for the upfitter switches or like someone said it will just push the b roof of the a Piller back but this is way to high for guessing and should just wait for the reveal

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bottom right corner: "Les objets dans le retroyis sont plus pres" is what i can make out which translates to the objects in the "retroyis" are closer
I'm thinking it's to throw people off.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Since this is a prototype rig it most likely has bits and pieces from various stages of development. Perhaps the mirror or mirror glass vendor is from France and that is a prototype before product production begins for the English version one. Or the manufacturer only had French version prototype available and used what they could.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base

it looks like it’s a sticker on the window rather than engraved in the mirror. I wonder if they did testing in Canada? But who knows.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Super duty reference was meant for the storage solutions. Not for a size comparison.
Thanks for the clarification, hopefully any storage is towards the forward / dash side of the center console in order to keep the overall profile narrow. This will be very helpful for long legged customers for a more comfortable ride. Want a wider one with more storage? just ask for accessory #151.

Sponsored

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To me, button on the right of the rear lock looks like “turn assist”. Lexus has the feature in the LX570. Basically a “cutting brake” to allow tight turns offroad. That looks like a curved arrow on the image.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To me, button on the right of the rear lock looks like “turn assist”. Lexus has the feature in the LX570. Basically a “cutting brake” to allow tight turns offroad. That looks like a curved arrow on the image.
Or maybe that arrow is in reference to body roll? Like something being disconnected? Hmmmm….

kbexperience

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi All,

New here, but have been lurking for a very long time.

I like what I see! That dash pad is definitely not production, though. The fit and finish of it indicate it's either still covering up the real dash, or it's a very crude prototype.