First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is the difference between a warthog and a raptor?
No that’s not the beginning of a joke but if y’all want to riff off it reply with a punchline(pineapple pizza related responses get +2 points)
rumor out there (BIG MASSIVE SPECULATION) there will be a Solid axel rock crawling limited production version of the bronco if the market does well. Basically a raptor with a solid axel.

once again HUGE MASSIVE SPECULATION .
Sponsored

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
JL you can order, at the time of purchase discounted dual tops...Hardtop, soft top in a cardboard box in back cargo area on delivery...

Bronco, I did not see anything about a soft top.... : (
odds are bronco will have hard top standard (could be wrong)

jeep is SOFT TOP ONLY hard top optional
which as you can see is a $1,800 option With headliner.
oh you want BOTH soft and hardtop? That’s $2,400

that option alone puts the Jeep Wrangler sport over $31,000 add an automatic transmission now your at $34,000

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Trims and Pricing Guesstimates 38B58519-03F2-42D2-90EC-ADB0E2B58BDF

Wangler Sport S 2 Door with turbo 2.0 and auto trans and Hardtop w/ headliner. That’s the only options.

So once again a better equipped bronco at $37,000 is not crazy.

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is the difference between a warthog and a raptor?
No that’s not the beginning of a joke but if y’all want to riff off it reply with a punchline(pineapple pizza related responses get +2 points)
The Warthog has a 30 MM gatling gun mounted to the roof rack so we can get jeeps out of the way on the trails. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The Raptor an adaptable suspension IFS to keep the cheese from sliding off your pineapple pizza when the delivery guy tries to get there in 30 mins. or less.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since they haven't released actual names yet, Warthog may be only a name someone made up on this site months ago. Raptor may be something we see 3 or more years from now, but will it be a Ranger, Bronco or both?

Well in the earlier days Ford would always give names to project vehicles so the "common" folks wouldn't know what they are talking about.

Petunia stood for the 05 Ford GT

Daisy stood for the Shelby Cobra remake.

just to name a few.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rumor out there (BIG MASSIVE SPECULATION) there will be a Solid axel rock crawling limited production version of the bronco if the market does well. Basically a raptor with a solid axel.

once again HUGE MASSIVE SPECULATION .
Yeah, I don't know about this. Sounds like a manufacturing nightmare with huge cost for little return on a limited production.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I don't know about this. Sounds like a manufacturing nightmare with huge cost for little return on a limited production.

I'll give you a hint ..................... Troller ..................... not a nightmare for Ford, they all ready make one.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll give you a hint ..................... Troller ..................... not a nightmare for Ford, they all ready make one.
That's not even made in the same country, let alone the same plant as the Bronco will be built. There's no reasonable way, at reasonable cost, to build a solid axle on a line that primarily makes IFS. Different installation and alignment equipment for one. Only way you could do it would be to build it with IFS and then retro fit the SFA after. That would be crazy expensive. You're limited run Bronco would easily cost $60,000.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's not even made in the same country, let alone the same plant as the Bronco will be built. There's no reasonable way, at reasonable cost, to build a solid axle on a line that primarily makes IFS. Different installation and alignment equipment for one. Only way you could do it would be to build it with IFS and then retro fit the SFA after. That would be crazy expensive. You're limited run Bronco would easily cost $60,000.

Work with me Sub_Sonarman, I'm trying to keep my dream alive here. :ROFLMAO: ...... at least until July.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Given the current climate,I don't think any company will be building something they don't expect to get big returns on it.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Work with me Sub_Sonarman, I'm trying to keep my dream alive here. :ROFLMAO: ...... at least until July.
Of course, a limited run of SFA Bronco frames could be assembled in Brazil and then shipped here for final assembly. I could see that. I got you.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Of course, a limited run of SFA Bronco frames could be assembled in Brazil and then shipped here for final assembly. I could see that. I got you.
Awhile back I was mentioning the same thing in a different way. No need to build them in Brazil and ship here. When they start building a frame and when it comes to welding on the pick-up points for the front suspension it will just get the brackets for a SFA or IFS. it goes down the line and then the appropriate suspension is installed.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awhile back I was mentioning the same thing in a different way. No need to build them in Brazil and ship here. When they start building a frame and when it comes to welding on the pick-up points for the front suspension it will just get the brackets for a SFA or IFS. it goes down the line and then the appropriate suspension is installed.
I like your thinking. Keep the dream alive!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Trims and Pricing Guesstimates images

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like your thinking. Keep the dream alive!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Trims and Pricing Guesstimates 585492CD-5CB2-43E8-8BF8-036C640135C7

Not to mention this ..................

................ it has always been in the back of my mind. Don't get me wrong if it is only IFS I will still buy one because it will be a billion times better than my 13 Explorer, off-road.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Warthog has a 30 MM gatling gun mounted to the roof rack so we can get jeeps out of the way on the trails. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The Raptor an adaptable suspension IFS to keep the cheese from sliding off your pineapple pizza when the delivery guy tries to get there in 30 mins. or less.:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored