First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been looking around here and online for the 2021 MY final production numbers. Anyone know if they've been published yet? Looking to see how much of a unicorn my '21 2 Door Badlands w/squatch in AMB, Lux, Leather really is. If someone has found the breakdown by model, color, etc. would you mind to send it my way?

Thanks!!
Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow! You got crickets for over a month . I would like to see this information as well. Like you, Iā€™ve searched and nothing.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow! You got crickets for over a month . I would like to see this information as well. Like you, Iā€™ve searched and nothing.
I've been looking around here and online for the 2021 MY final production numbers. Anyone know if they've been published yet? Looking to see how much of a unicorn my '21 2 Door Badlands w/squatch in AMB, Lux, Leather really is. If someone has found the breakdown by model, color, etc. would you mind to send it my way?

Thanks!!

Google works better than the search function here.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ion-numbers-9-168-sold-10-851-produced.32532/

OP
OP
equitasforall

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Google works better than the search function here.
Thanks for that as well as for providing a link to a post that provides absolutely none of the information I was looking for.

Had you read what I wrote you would have seen that I was looking for Bronco numbers broken down by model, color, etc. for example. Ford produced xxxxx number of badlands, xxxxx of WildTrak, etc in 2021. Of those xxxxx badlands, yyyyyyy were black yyyyyy were AMB, etc. but as you were so quick to be another one to simply throw out ā€œGoogleā€ you missed that. You also missed the part where I said that Iā€™d already been looking online for the info as well.

In using Google I was able to find the following items that might help you i the future.

Have a nice day.

Ford Bronco 2021 Build Numbers? [CLOSED DUE TO INSULTING BEHAVIOR] 3B22D0E7-7A8E-412C-9AAA-709661CA2427

Last edited:

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I answered the first part of your question exactly as you phrased it.

You: ā€œI've been looking around here and online for the 2021 MY final production numbers. Anyone know if they've been published yet?ā€

I gave you the exact link and source. My statement about Google was a genuine statement that I canā€™t find stuff half the time when I search on the forums, but I can when I just Google with the Bronco6G modifier.

No reason to be so hateful and condescending, take all that elsewhere. Youā€™re a grown adult (I assume), act like one.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.