Sponsored

PM1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Couldn't agree more. I am sure that Ford has done the analysis on whether it is better to piss off the big dealers or the people on this forum and the answer seems pretty clear. Ultimately, they will do what they think is best for the value of the company and don't really mind if they say timestamp matters one day and then change their minds the next.
Personally, I went and ordered a Jeep. I wanted the Bronco more but got tired of waiting with no real understanding of what to expect. My dealer is fine and communicates what they know, but I still have no idea when I would get a bronco. The Bronco probably is better for what I want (mostly a daily driver) but at some point I just became tired of waiting. Not swearing Ford off forever, just done with the silliness for now.

Best of luck to those of you still hanging in there. You are all more patient than me.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Couldn't agree more. I am sure that Ford has done the analysis on whether it is better to piss off the big dealers or the people on this forum and the answer seems pretty clear. Ultimately, they will do what they think is best for the value of the company and don't really mind if they say timestamp matters one day and then change their minds the next.
Personally, I went and ordered a Jeep. I wanted the Bronco more but got tired of waiting with no real understanding of what to expect. My dealer is fine and communicates what they know, but I still have no idea when I would get a bronco. The Bronco probably is better for what I want (mostly a daily driver) but at some point I just became tired of waiting. Not swearing Ford off forever, just done with the silliness for now.

Best of luck to those of you still hanging in there. You are all more patient than me.
779 Days and waiting. Do you think anyone actually cares?

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, STILL a total fucked up crock of steaming shit courtesy of Ford. It IS total bullshit, they can fill these orders if they wanted to. They are deliberately stalling.... I'm just waiting now for them to come out & say sorry, we're cancelling all the back orders & reservations & if you want a Bronco go get one off the lot somewhere for $70K. Surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Sponsored

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is true, kind of just common sense as to why they havent made early reservation units, its more important the way theyve chosen. Yea, sucks, i played the game a bit and when my fall of 20 reservation got moved to 2022, i went to a big dealer i found on here, offering MSRP, in Feb 22 ordered another just to see and sure enough the one from the big dealer is ready hope to deliver next week! had i chose them first guess id of had it last year!!

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, STILL a total fucked up crock of steaming shit courtesy of Ford. It IS total bullshit, they can fill these orders if they wanted to. They are deliberately stalling.... I'm just waiting now for them to come out & say sorry, we're cancelling all the back orders & reservations & if you want a Bronco go get one off the lot somewhere for $70K. Surprised it hasn't happened yet.
If that happens I am 1,000,000% done with Ford for life.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here. They already lost one sale from me this year, the question is what happens next year.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what’s the next step for us? Order guide? Order banks? Any idea when these will happen?

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what’s the next step for us? Order guide? Order banks? Any idea when these will happen?
My salesman told me the Order Guide should be available in September. Which part of September? Who knows! I contacted Ford Chat today and I guess since we were constantly checking our order, they will hardly give out any info anymore. Basically useless. Now it's "contact your dealer for the most up to date information". So when I contact them, they know nothing! Over 2 years and I'm starting to think about a 4Runner 😕

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those thinking they'll switch to a Heritage Limited, transferring a reservation to a Limited won't be an option, the regular Heritage will likely be a viable choice, but at the dealer meeting Ford said every dealer will get a Limited (which means some will get 2), but it sounds like we won't be able to choose 2 or 4 door or even color as they'll be 2 years worth (so some will get a 23, some a 24) and I assume they'll switch colors and only build one color at a time.
I suspected that the HE Limited won't be available to "order". They will just be built and available to friends/family of the dealer or whomever has the most cash above MSRP. For those dealers that aren't in Ford's favor, they will likely be stuck with a HE Limited Sport as a FU to the owners.

It pisses me off that they even bothered to show off the REB or Yellowstone color. Many people got their hopes up, but will have that hope diminished once they learn that they can't get it from the factory. Their only chance is to order a standard HE and have it painted after delivery.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

779 Days and waiting. Do you think anyone actually cares?
Nobody at Ford does, the dealer is their customer.
Nobody at the dealer does because they will sell every Bronco to someone.
Lots of people here do.