First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Disgusting that this post would even be in the realm of possibility for me.
Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is expected to start 2023 MY Bronco ordering 8/15. Some dealers are taking pre-orders to help get customers early in line. Check with your dealer.

1653426903811.png
Day before my birthday, maybe it’s a sign

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

all I need to know is will there be a painted mod top option for 2023.
That’s my sentiment also. I really don’t want a MIC top with all its inherent problems.

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A scrupulous and moral company clears their backlog of patiently waiting reservation holders before filling dealer inventories. A company with consideration for their enthusiastic fan base doesnt tolerate predatory dealership practices tarnishing their name and the customers experience.

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OK, so with the latest events, limited scheduling chip shortage etc., the biggest question is how they will treat those of us who have ordered a 21, then had to re-order a 22, and now it appears as though we may have to re-order a 23??? I do not see any way they get all of the orders placed by the cutoff, along with the previous unbuilt reservations, being completed by the time they start to build 23MYs. Not at the rate they are building now.

Price protection????? From what I have seen dealers are already trying to play dumb with the second price protection. Let alone throw in a third.

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that I will see people walk in a dealer in August and order the same build as mine and get it before I get mine. Not complaining just saying it WILL happen.
I haven’t ordered yet since I just got in a place in life where I can, but I hope everyone who’s ordered gets theirs before I get mine I think that’s fair and should go in that order.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m curious if there’s a MY2021 Antimatter Blue still sitting on Shitshow Mountain? If, so, i think there’s a real chance a MY2023 could get delivered before the Antimatter Blue 2021.

What a mess this has been from the jump. I thought 12 months ago we’d all have Broncos by now and the concerns were being overblown. Boy was I wrong.

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Allocations has always been the biggest constraint. To test that, I ordered 3 exact builds at different dealers (not counting my original reservation/order that is in allocation purgatory with Granger). At one, I was advised that it would be late MY'22. The other 2 indicated that MY'22 was no problem but no idea on timeline. Ordered all 3 at the end of October. Received my VIN in February and took delivery on 4/13.
Other than just throwing out a random guess of years, is there any legitimate estimation of when the Granger reservations will be filled? The reason I ask, is I think my dealer has a smaller scale allocation issue.

Mustangsvo86

Big Bend
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150, 2018 Edge, 2003 ZX2, 1986 Mustang SVO
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am willing to wait. I ordered mine at the end of January of this year. My father has had 3; an 80, an 87, and a 96. I’ve had a 84 Bronco II that I had a lot of fun building that one. I’ve always been a huge fan of the Bronco and always will be. I can wait.

Sponsored

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
So this month and next month are kinda the last day to get a build week email as they usually tell you 3 months ahead (about build dates) and it ends in ~august?

22BroncoCora

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can tell y’all this, if wife has to convert again 21 to 22 and probably 23, we gonna order same build from 8 different dealerships for 23...fu@k it

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Researching posts of some of the launches over the years in various manufacturer forums and it’s like de ja vu. Ford has customers waiting on F250’s since early ‘21 so it’s not just the Bronco that is constrained. Hope things change for the better at some point for those waiting.
Sponsored