Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just punched in my order for an Everglades! My dealer said the order banks can close at any given moment depending on when the threshold is met
Sponsored

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No mention of any type of steering rack upgrade for the Badlands in either the B&P or the official order guide 🤔

904FloridaMan

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Base Sasquatch '17 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
I genuinely feel bad for those who wanted a base 4 door 2.7 with Sasquatch but weren't able to get one. If you don't care for the heritage edition (55k) you have to go to Back Diamond which puts you at 58k (with hardtop). '23 2.7 Basesquatch hardtop was 47k. I would imagine quite a few of those folks have been priced out of what they really wanted.

Last edited:

Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
what's the consensus here? Orders opening 1PM ET or 1PM PT?
My dealer said they're being told 3-3:30 ET.

No mention of any type of steering rack upgrade for the Badlands in either the B&P or the official order guide 🤔
Nor any mention of "Improved interior comfort and finishes" or "New 4-way adjustable headrest". Specifically says "None":

INTERIOR/COMFORT
● New
— None
● Changed
— None
● Deleted
— Cargo Area Protector (16B) from Everglades series

Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just punched in my order for an Everglades! My dealer said the order banks can close at any given moment depending on when the threshold is met
Did the 3/27/23 order banks ever close? I remember the consensus was they would close in 5 days or so but I never heard ford closed it.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 23 build went form 63k to 69k (24). Feeling pretty good about that :).
Same! I just built my exact WT in the ‘24 configurator and my truck is now $5200.00 more than my ‘23. That doesn’t include my price protection that I received nor the X-Plan price I got! A new Wildtrak is now Range Rover Defender 110 pricing! Ouch 😣

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think I'm finally priced out of a Bronco. It's ridiculous as to how much the price has went up on these in two years. Way beyond normal inflation numbers. I know it was a long time ago, but my very first vehicle I owned was a '74 Bronco, 302, automatic........window sticker $5,700.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tow package is now DIO maybe that's why it's cheaper now. Will speed up delivery time from the factory but maybe now it won't have the 7 pin connector.

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's not accurate? The 4A not being standard on the OBX without optioning the Sasquatch package? Historically, it has been the one feature that came standard.

Interesting. I wonder when the part-time transfer case became standard? I had my original reservation that was an OBX. It never changed over the years and was finally delivered in May '23. The 4A transfer case was never an option during the re-order process each year.
The 4A (Advanced 4 wheel drive) has always been an option ($795). In Calif it also includes the 4.27 gearing. I included this on my 2021 OBX build. I did notice that this option has been removed for 2024 (except 4.27 gearing) as I wanted to know the current price of my build (up almost 4,000), now $58,500 vs $54,800 MSRP on my original 2021 order

Last edited:

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
but if I want hoop steps it removes the rails, so it seems like they should have the running boards as an option as well 🤷‍♂️
There's a rail it's just not the heavy duty rock rail capable of supporting the vehicle weight. If you don't wheel, no big deal. It hides the pinch seam if that is what you are worried about.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My relatively loaded Badlands build that I wanted is just about the same if not a couple hundred cheaper now than in MY23. 4D Badlands (HPR), 2.7L, Squatch, Lux, Tow, Hardtop, MGV, Mod Bumper (now standard). Still comes in shy of $68K. I know that's still more $$ than in 21 and 22, but I wasn't able to jump on the Bronco bandwagon until a few months ago.
LUX is now almost 1K cheaper.

kpb17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tow package is now DIO maybe that's why it's cheaper now. Will speed up delivery time from the factory but maybe now it won't have the 7 pin connector.
Above that in the exterior changes it also lists
“Trailer Tow Prep Pack is Standard on all series except for Raptor series“