First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know it all comes down to personal taste but personally I think boxy is hard to pull off well and I think that's where Ford has the advantage. The FJ Cruiser was a better comparison in my mind. Sporty boxy and it still looks good 10 years later. Again it's all personal taste but that's where I lean.
Sponsored

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, but the 70 series doesn't meet US emissions or crash standards, that's why it's not imported.
too bad they dont fix that and have a less urban Cruiser here. Reguardless, the 70 & 300 Series are both likely out of middle class us consumer confort zone for the Toyota brand

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know it all comes down to personal taste but personally I think boxy is hard to pull off well and I think that's where Ford has the advantage. The FJ Cruiser was a better comparison in my mind. Sporty boxy and it still looks good 10 years later. Again it's all personal taste but that's where I lean.
I think the FJ looks lie a not real cartoon car with fake plastic buldges everywhere, inside and out.

ResEng68

Badlands
First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
too bad they dont fix that and have a less urban Cruiser here. Reguardless, the 70 & 300 Series are both likely out of middle class us consumer confort zone for the Toyota brand
She's got what looks to be a pretty beefy transfer case, a beefy pumpkin and rear axle, 33s from factor, skid plates (standard), and wheel wells which appear designed for 35s.

Everything about this design screams off-roading. In the context of CAFE, it may simply be more practical to let the end-user do the final lift install. This thing has serious potential if coupled with a 3-5 inch lift and 35s. (basically a mega-sasquatch).

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I watched a video and it was showing the back glass being flipped open. Noticed that the spoiler folds with it, seems like that spoiler would hit kayak, paddle board etc…the roof rack would have to sit pretty high for that spoiler to clear anything hanging past the lift gate.

522C5EEF-BC04-4E14-A594-0A6BB5EC644E.jpeg

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I watched a video and it was showing the back glass being flipped open. Noticed that the spoiler folds with it, seems like that spoiler would hit kayak, paddle board etc…the roof rack would have to sit pretty high for that spoiler to clear anything hanging past the lift gate.

Ford Bronco 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser World Premiere 📣 Hybrid Only For U.S. and Pricing Starts Mid-$50K toyotavan_anza2
Really disappointed it doesn't have a split gate. Wish my Bronco had one too.

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Toyota engineers sat on this forum and just listened. All the bronco owners that complained about road noise, tops leaking, top noise, lack of hybrid, lack of creature comfort, and so on and so forth have an option available to them. hallelujah

it has a front disco sway bar, GOAT modes and a rear locker. 6,000 lb towing and 27mpg its giving folks on here just what they want.... even the wheelbase is close to the MoAr DoOr bronco.

let's see how it turns out and maybe it will keep folks from complaining so much about the Bronco and its simplicity.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'll just drop this here.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser World Premiere 📣 Hybrid Only For U.S. and Pricing Starts Mid-$50K toyotavan_anza2
Good catch! I bet most folks may not even notice that.
Sponsored