Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know of dealers that have MSRP waiting lists?
Sponsored

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Land Cruiser will cost more than the GX, the 21s started at over $80,000. It will be very luxurious and expensive.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Land Cruiser will cost more than the GX, the 21s started at over $80,000. It will be very luxurious and expensive.
That was the old model and why they stopped selling them in the US, I already answered the question below.
Expect it to slot between the 4Runner and GX, with some overlap depending on trim, $55k - $75K is in the ballpark.

Here are the estimates for the GX pricing;

2024 Land Cruiser, 2024 Lexus GX, 2025 6th gen 4Runner - Toyota Triple Header Rollout Begins

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might mean something. It might mean they took/borrowed it off of someone's Honda Civic to drive it around New Mexico? Who knows.

I just thank Edsel that all the boring-box lovers who drove up the ADMs, whined about defining features(Ford should've made a fixed roof version, durrrr), and brought us the four-door car-pocalypse(Jeep, Porsche, Bronco, etc.) will have a non-Bronco option to fill their need of a motorized egg carton to recklessly bus their hatchlings everywhere in a fog of distractions--none of which will be pesky things like road surface noise, engine sounds, ambulances, or the dog they just ran over. ;)

It looks like they're trying to cash in on nostalgia while delivering the same old milquetoast MBDS with enough changes and added electronics to make sure you can't work on it yourself.

*yawn*
But Squatch, that’s the car business and that’s who most people are; boring. Not sure anything is wrong with that, as nothing is wrong with being normal.

I like the Land Cruiser/Lexus GX/4 Runner because otherwise, these same people are over here with us and begging for Ford to “Boring and dumb down” the Bronco. I’d like for these guys to finally be gone.

The Bronco is too loud with the removable roof, not enough cup holders, no rear vents although there shouldn’t even be a 4 door to begin with (I digress), gizmos aren’t quite what I want, the plastics, the plastics, the plastics! Bronco sits too high for my wife or dog, etc.

These new Toyotas are the proper SUVs for them and we should all celebrate that. Again, the competition helps us all.

Then, guys like you and I get to keep the Bronco where it is, it lowers the price, makes Ford try harder and actually listen (not that they didn’t deliver with Bronco), and continue to innovate. Power will be stripped from the dealerships as well, and that’s what I like most.

I love the ”motorized egg carton“ crack! Ha ha! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

But Squatch, that’s the car business and that’s who most people are; boring. Not sure anything is wrong with that, as nothing is wrong with being normal.

I like the Land Cruiser/Lexus GX/4 Runner because otherwise, these same people are over here with us and begging for Ford to “Boring and dumb down” the Bronco. I’d like for these guys to finally be gone.
When the rollout of the Land Cruiser and 6th gen 4Runner have come and gone, what's next, there will always be the next "Bronco versus the competition" model to discuss, so "these guys" will never be "finally be gone".

2024 Jeep Recon EV:
Ford Bronco Competition News: 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser debuts August 1 -- Sneak Peek @ Front Bumper, Tailgate + Tail Lights p-recon-101-1662583242.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.762xh;0,0

2025 Toyota Compact Cruiser:
Ford Bronco Competition News: 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser debuts August 1 -- Sneak Peek @ Front Bumper, Tailgate + Tail Lights cruiser-green-1655220397.jpg?crop=0.704xw:1.00xh;0

2026 Scout:
Ford Bronco Competition News: 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser debuts August 1 -- Sneak Peek @ Front Bumper, Tailgate + Tail Lights front-teaser-w-vignette

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The Bronco is too loud with the removable roof, not enough cup holders, no rear vents although there shouldn’t even be a 4 door to begin with (I digress), gizmos aren’t quite what I want, the plastics, the plastics, the plastics! Bronco sits too high for my wife or dog, etc.

These new Toyotas are the proper SUVs for them and we should all celebrate that. Again, the competition helps us all.

Then, guys like you and I get to keep the Bronco where it is, it lowers the price, makes Ford try harder and actually listen (not that they didn’t deliver with Bronco), and continue to innovate. Power will be stripped from the dealerships as well, and that’s what I like most.

I love the ”motorized egg carton“ crack! Ha ha! :ROFLMAO:
It's the Boring Mob that is determined to make everything boring. It's like the grayscale paint options on the Bronco:

Marketing - Fewer people object to grayscale paint options.
Bean Counter - We'll make 5% more if we make most options in grayscale.

***repeat for years until 80% of dealer stock is grayscale***

Marketing - 80% of people buy grayscale vehicles! We were right!

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When the rollout of the Land Cruiser and 6th gen 4Runner have come and gone, what's next, there will always be the next "Bronco versus the competition" model to discuss, so "these guys" will never be "finally be gone".

2024 Jeep Recon EV:
Ford Bronco Competition News: 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser debuts August 1 -- Sneak Peek @ Front Bumper, Tailgate + Tail Lights front-teaser-w-vignette

2026 Scout:
I'm most looking forward to the Scout as it is expected to resemble the Scout II.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2024 Jeep Recon EV:

2026 Scout:
Well, maybe fewer of them. I know some friends who are awaiting the 4 Runner, but fear the ADM for them. One doesn’t have a 4Runner now because he feels it’s too old of a design; he’s correct. But with the modernizing of the new one, he‘ll be ready for the jump. He’s not a Bronco or Wrangler guy, which is fine.

For those who pose over here with us, but have never been comfortable with a real off-roader other than thinking it helps then to look cool; (it doesn’t) they finally have the SUV for them with all of the comforts and silence that they crave.

I’m lovin it!

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Expect it to slot between the 4Runner and GX, with some overlap depending on trim, $55k - $75K is in the ballpark.

Here are the estimates for the GX pricing;

2024 Land Cruiser, 2024 Lexus GX, 2025 6th gen 4Runner - Toyota Triple Header Rollout Begins
Highly doubt anyone will see a Land Cruiser in the 50's, especially with limited early availability and "opportunistic" dealers. I'd imagine most people here will be shopping Overtrail/Overtrail+ GX which puts it in the $80k Defender category. LC won't be much less.

Ford Bronco Competition News: 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser debuts August 1 -- Sneak Peek @ Front Bumper, Tailgate + Tail Lights 1690483102459

Last edited:

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

2024 Jeep Recon EV:
Ford Bronco Competition News: 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser debuts August 1 -- Sneak Peek @ Front Bumper, Tailgate + Tail Lights screenshot_20230727_221500_instagram-

Ford Bronco Competition News: 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser debuts August 1 -- Sneak Peek @ Front Bumper, Tailgate + Tail Lights screenshot_20230727_221500_instagram-

2026 Scout:
I like those for what they are. They "look" fairly decent. What they are capable of is still a matter of conjecture.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Didn't read the whole thread, but if the doors and roof aren't easily removable, then it isn't "competition" ;)
Right, but are us hardcore guys the majority? Lotta people around here hate the removable roof and doors.

I'll gladly take the land rover competition so they'll go buy those and leave the broncos to us.

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
North,

Have you heard the rumor I read where the LC will only have the 4 cylinder? I hope not.
It’s a twin turbo 6.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.