Sponsored

3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last week was 11:35-11:40 EST. All emails went out during that window. Between this week being 'clean up' week, I wouldnt get your hopes up. Not only was today supposed to be quiet, but we are also almost an hour after last weeks mass email timeframe.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Gotcha. I was referring specifically to the time. Last few weeks they’ve emailed folks around 11:40 EST. Based on the lack of activity on B6G regarding email notification of build dates, it seems like maybe they are following a different schedule.
There are no emails this week, therefore there is no time for emails this week.

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yet Here I am .....the sophomore girl at the door explaining to my parents that the senior guy really is picking me up for prom........he's coming guys I just know it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sponsored

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't get it. In my line of work, if you can't meet a deadline on a deliverable with a client, you at least give them a projected date when it will be delivered. Just tell me my timeline.
Similar in mine except we also often get liquidated damages. I'd love to slap Ford with LD's, would definitely make it more affordable :ROFLMAO:

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yet Here I am .....the sophomore girl at the door explaining to my parents that the senior guy really is picking me up for prom........he's coming guys I just know it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oh boy i remember those days, came to pick up a girl and was running late pulled up to house on the street and honked🙈👎dad came out pissed were you raised by wolves he said ,never did that again 🐺

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm still holding out for a September delivery, fingers crossed, but man it would be nice to know. I keep checking my email. lol

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are no emails this week, therefore there is no time for emails this week.
OK... can someone explain? I haven't seen anything that made me think this would be the case. Is the idea here, if we didn't get an email during the last two weeks we are essentially not getting a one...?

Clearly, I am confused.

Office-2.gif

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got an email from Domino's pizza! I've got enough rewards points for TWO free pizzas.
May not have a Bronco, but at least I have lunch. 🍕🖖

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't get it. In my line of work, if you can't meet a deadline on a deliverable with a client, you at least give them a projected date when it will be delivered. Just tell me my timeline.
But hasn't Ford? Given you your timeline?

Pretty sure they said you'd get a delivery date in May if you're getting a 21. It's not May yet. Production will happen beginning in May. So you'll fall anywhere in between May and Dec. There's your timeline.

And then in May, you'll get your delivery date, which will be more specific. If that date isn't met, I'm sure you'll get an update of a new date...

Maybe I'm missing something? What's the issue you have?

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When the hell will I get it, I deserve an estimation - Us to Ford
When the hell will I get it, I deserve an estimation - Ford to their suppliers
When the hell will I get it, I deserve an estimation -About every company to the companies that make chips

I really really really want my bronco but I also understand how a global pandemic and intermittent lockdowns can interrupt the flow of commodities and that that can have lasting, unpredictable, ripple effects. They'd love to have these to us and to have our money in their hands, ford wants to sell you cars even more than you want to buy them.

Ford thanks for deciding to make a cool rig ford. I look forward to getting mine... whenever that is.

Fellow bronco reservation holders: This sucks but it's not a reason to get angry or be mad just frustrated or sad. The past year was a mess for everything. It'll get here. Waiting is agony but it's also temporary.

Ryan79260

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They will in May…. Just as they have stated in all communication to me throughout this reserving/ordering process. Just because a few lucky bastards (no offense) got their VINs and build dates because they were a part of the lottery, does not mean Ford is going against what they’ve communicated (at least directly to me). Don’t get spun up based on forum fodder. Be patient!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OK... can someone explain? I haven't seen anything that made me think this would be the case. Is the idea here, if we didn't get an email during the last two weeks we are essentially not getting a one...?

Clearly, I am confused.

Ford Bronco 3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready? Office-2
I literally just showed you how it works. First Thursday of the month FE gets scheduled. Second Thursday non-FE gets scheduled. Rest of the month you wait.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They will in May…. Just as they have stated in all communication to me throughout this reserving/ordering process. Just because a few lucky bastards (no offense) got their VINs and build dates because they were a part of the lottery, does not mean Ford is going against what they’ve communicated (at least directly to me). Don’t get spun up based on forum fodder. Be patient!
This makes sense.
Sponsored