Sponsored

3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just spoke with my dealer! I have an excellent dealer and trust them! They are very communicative.

They just said Ford decided NOT to schedule Broncos this week. He said they didn’t give a reason.

But what I think (my opinion only) by the information posted since last week is that they have blew thru the commodities they had on hand already for the VIP Builds I think some VIPs may even be impacted!
Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, no, no....don’t be patient! Be mad as hell and not going to take it any more [insert GIF here, if I knew how]....cancel your reservation! That’ll show em.

Might help me move up the queue too.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still holding out for a September delivery, fingers crossed, but man it would be nice to know. I keep checking my email. lol
Hell, I'm hoping for a September delivery and I'm already scheduled. Pulling for ya.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My uncle just got his VIN for his $75,000 Jeep 392 😐 Guess he is going to beat me getting his first.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In 2027 we will have another goat mode ,hover.
The only GOAT mode I want is "Gets One Allocated Today".

... or not... the delay is leading to cross-shopping. I'll be happy one way or another.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of the panic over getting a VIN is hilarious. It's not like you've been waiting for 6 months to get a loaf of bread. There is nothing urgent about buying a Bronco. Making the veins in your forehead pop out will not make your Bronco appear any sooner.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So here is my "nightmare scenario" for what I thought was a reasonably safe reservation (first 3 hours on 7/13 and well within dealer's allocation volume).

It doesn't really matter. And what I mean by that is not that there won't be many others who get Bronco's before me who have later dates (mostly due to commodity issues). I mean that it is entirely possible that the dealer runs through their entire allocation number with builds for people who were FAR down the line in reservation order (because the commodity gods lined up for them) and a whole lot of early folks who were "inside the allocation window" will be left out because the dealer hit their number because Ford built stuff they could build, regardless of date.

I don't know that there is any other way to view this - there is not really any other way for them to manage through it given the constraints, and the dealers get what is previewed to them, regardless of how they set build priority on the orders. This is just really starting to sink in that I could be looking at a '22 and I totally did not expect that. Other than potentially getting a green Bronco, that will be quite disappointing from my prior expectations.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was wondering what in the hell “Clean up” weeks 3&4 were in relation to emails and build schedule Ford released. Now it’s so clear......Thursday, apparently is just like Wednesday, or Friday or any other day of the week when nothing happens regarding Bronco emails or build schedule notifications. It’s a good thing Ford has allotted 2 consecutive weeks for such impactful communication.
Sponsored