First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered Big Bend, 2 door, manny, aux switches, mod bumper, tow, mats, on 1/3/22. Build week 4/18, window sticker 4/13, blend 4/20, completed 4/22, shipped 4/23, delivery to dealer 5/5/22. Picked up from dealer 5/6/22. Dealer honored agreed price from 1/3/22, price protected, MSRP pricing. Gary Yeoman’s Ford, Daytona Beach, Fl. Couldn’t be happier. Got lucky I guess with dealer allocation.
Sponsored

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve had many, many estimated dates pass. I’m coming from the 4/4 week. Built email since 4/6 and convoy delay ever since. It seems that for some reason us convoy orders refuse to ship lol. Just the same old song and dance every week with the ship date pushed further out with no actual updates.
My point was that not only have the dates passed but there is still no update to those dates. That is not usually what happens.

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No update at all. Not even interested in getting another sandbag line of bullshit from Ford CS.
After getting no new information from Ford customer service I contacted the sales manager at my dealership. He told me that the issues affecting my Bronco and others on a plant hold should be resolved by the end of the month, but he didn’t know what the issues were. Through a contact at MAP I learned about the actual issues affecting my Bronco, which are:
Headlamps Functionality
Wind Noise L/S A Pillar
Ambient Air Temperature Sensor

They are working on weekends to get overflowed trucks in lots out the gate. They have a 3 week shutdown coming up in July to get all the already produced trucks out of the gate, with no new trucks being produced during that time.

I’m still hoping to get my Bronco by the end of the month since I’m close to MAP, but I will believe it when I see it.

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After getting no new information from Ford customer service I contacted the sales manager at my dealership. He told me that the issues affecting my Bronco and others on a plant hold should be resolved by the end of the month, but he didn’t know what the issues were. Through a contact at MAP I learned about the actual issues affecting my Bronco, which are:
Headlamps Functionality
Wind Noise L/S A Pillar
Ambient Air Temperature Sensor

They are working on weekends to get overflowed trucks in lots out the gate. They have a 3 week shutdown coming up in July to get all the already produced trucks out of the gate, with no new trucks being produced during that time.

I’m still hoping to get my Bronco by the end of the month since I’m close to MAP, but I will believe it when I see it.
My dealer is in the Detroit metro as well and honestly I don’t think it means anything. They’ve been receiving Broncos every week while ours have been on hold. They need to just fix these issues and ship them and we don’t know when that’ll happen.

At this point, like another said, I’m just gonna pretend I don’t even have a VIN and it never got built. I’ve stopped patrolling these forums daily, it makes it feel longer. Hoping I get surprised by a built email.

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Spoke to my dealer Friday and "supposedly" it is to be shipped to Va Beach, VA anywhere between 23 and 29May22. We shall see. I'm not seeing any movement via any of the trackers though. I hope he is right.

Sponsored

ATLBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 LR4 on life support
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like so many, stuck in 4/18 purgatory. Called Ford Friday and primary and secondary status is “produced” no hold showing (yet) with a 5/17 ETD (not gonna happen as I’m still in production on order tracker)

Has anyone gone from stuck to shipped? It looks like it either shipped quick or not at all.

looking for some Hope here.

lahinch18

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Like so many, stuck in 4/18 purgatory. Called Ford Friday and primary and secondary status is “produced” no hold showing (yet) with a 5/17 ETD (not gonna happen as I’m still in production on order tracker)

Has anyone gone from stuck to shipped? It looks like it either shipped quick or not at all.

Built on 4/20 and was on plant hold for 10 days. Finally was released then shipped on 5/7. Currently on a rail car somewhere between Chicago and Oregon.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first bronco got delivered to the dealership last July and the tracker status was still in production.

Last edited:

ATLBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 LR4 on life support
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Built on 4/20 and was on plant hold for 10 days. Finally was released then shipped on 5/7. Currently on a rail car somewhere between Chicago and Oregon.
Thanks. I feel like Jim Carey in DUmb and DUmber... so you're saying there's a chance...

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, not surprisingly... Neither Ford customer service nor my dealer has any update. The estimated shift date was 5/8 with an estimated ETA of 5/14, and both dates have passed without it shipping or even getting a built email.

Still not on any kind of hold that anybody can see.

Oy vey

Sponsored

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, not surprisingly... Neither Ford customer service nor my dealer has any update. The estimated shift date was 5/8 with an estimated ETA of 5/14, and both dates have passed without it shipping or even getting a built email.

Still not on any kind of hold that anybody can see.

Oy vey
We are in the same purgatory, friend, talked to our salesman Friday and he said other than him seeing 5/13 for delivery and knowing it takes a month to get to the dealership to nice it’s shipped…. He had no information for us.

jarpedro

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands 4Dr w/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought I would join the fun... I talked to Ford Chat just now.

They said my vehicle was produced as of April 25th and has an estimated delivery date of May 23rd. They also said they show no "holds" or any hang ups on the shipping.

Tracker still shows "In Production" with no shipping details uploaded. I am really enjoying this. :sneaky:

Charlie Westmoreland

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2004 Excursion, 2017 F-250, 2017 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received an update from the Mac Haik Ford, looks like the Bronco is in "Delay - Plant Hold" and the End Date of the Delay will be May 29th. It appears that it will be either be shipped via Union Pacific or CSX Railroad to the "Westfield Yard" in Spring, and then shipped to the Dealership. Possible delivery date in Mid-June. But who knows right now, its a crap-shoot.

ATLBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 LR4 on life support
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received an update from the Mac Haik Ford, looks like the Bronco is in "Delay - Plant Hold" and the End Date of the Delay will be May 29th. It appears that it will be either be shipped via Union Pacific or CSX Railroad to the "Westfield Yard" in Spring, and then shipped to the Dealership. Possible delivery date in Mid-June. But who knows right now, its a crap-shoot.
At least it’s something… I ain’t hearing SH!€ from anyone, including my dealer, chat, phone customer service, etc. VERY frustrating, especially since I’m rolling in a rental since my Land Rover died a couple of weeks ago.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just did the Ford chat and they say I have no ETAs at all. My Blend date was 4/21 and I think my shipping ETA previously was 5/6 when everyone else was getting the 5/13 shipping ETA date.
Sponsored